O.B. vs. Mercari, Inc

Mercari Inc will steal your money and items.

O. B. vs. Mercari, Inc
1530 Page Mill Rd Ste 100, Palo Alto, California, 94304-1140, United States
    • Filed On: Aug 22, 2019
    • Posted On: Sep 02, 2019
      • Customer service runarounds
"They have been very unprofessional. After contacting them via email because my account was suspended they requested that I verify my identity. I had to scan my Drivers License and enter my name address and social security number. After sending all the required information they decide to keep my account suspended. Hold my close to $200 balance for 90 days and keep a very expensive luxury item because a buyer reported it as a replica which they have no proof of. I feel they are being discriminatory against me. The rep I keep getting emails from refuses to state his name and to let me get in touch with his supervisor."
Exhibits View
Additional Communication Between Claimant and Mercari, Inc Hide
  • Apr 09, 2020, Claiming party added:
  • I decided to attach screenshots of email interactions I have had with Mercari support. Some emails are regarding a counterfeit bag I had previously purchased. I had to show them proof that this bag was fake even though it was obvious. Send pictures and get my money back AFTER the original seller received that I had to return to her. This claim is about a bag that I sold. I described this bag to the best of my ability. Communication with buyer was great. I get my account suspended. Costumer service reps do not state their names. I asked several times. I scan my id and give out personal information. Then they tell me that the seller claims that the bag is not authentic and that I will not be getting paid for it. I will get my account revoked and the bag will not be returned to me. I feel discriminated against because they took radical, extreme, unprofessional and unfair measures as soon as they received my identity, race, age and gender. This cannot go on unsolved. I need justice.

1. Recovery of losses (lux bag) Apr 24, 2020 $460.00

There has been no response to this claim from Mercari, Inc. This claim will remain posted until resolved
Offer History