Erma W vs. Guzco

E. W. vs. Guzco Properties Preservation - 901-620-9696
4745 Poplar Ave Ste 303, Memphis, Tennessee, 38117-4408, United States
    • Claimant Seeks: 2 non-monetary items.
    • Amount Involved: N/A
    • Filed On: Jul 11, 2018
    • Posted On: Jul 22, 2018
      • Problem with a product
"Called Mr.Eric Guzman about a problem with my hardwood floor, he agreed to fix it for me , but he called his dad Mr. Jesus Guzman to allow him to do the job Jesus came to give me a price which was higher than what Mr. Eric Guzman had stated. Jesus told me he could do the job in one day. Mr. Eric told me to give his father $200 for materials ,He started working doing what ever he wanted to do instead of listening to me, Jesus would tell me he need more money for more supplies, but when he come back with the supplies he never seem to use them instead using old materials from where ever. when I confronted him about it he would not want to hear me .The stain he showed me that he was using never got onto the floor, instead Jesus painted my floor black with some mess that seem to make me and my grandbaby nauseous. 3 weeks later he stopped taking my calls. BLOCKED MY PHONE NUMBER. 5 weeks later I decided to call his son the person whom I called to take the job. 7 weeks he finally showed up to see the mess his father had done, told me his father always does this to him .told me he would make it right. Mr. Eric Guzman came, removed the black paint, and stain my floor with another color that don't match the original color got stain all over my base trim, said he would put new base trim all around, the strips of base trim is still laying outside under my carport now Mr. Eric is ignoring my calls/BLOCKED MY NUMBER. The floor is still not right going on 5 MONTHS. I've taken off work several days waiting for Mr Guzman to come and finish the job as promised. All of my furniture is sitting in my living room unable to entertain any guests for over 5 celebrations."
Non-Cash
1. Repair: install correct floor boards and refinish Aug 09, 2018 N/A
2. Complete project: remove the wood installed ,replace with correct wood type ,stain and gloss floor Aug 09, 2018 N/A
Cash
1. Refund: N/A Jul 26, 2018 $0.00
2. Pay me for my time: N/A Jul 26, 2018 $0.00
3. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Jul 26, 2018 $14.99
Claimant invites Guzco Properties Preservation - 901-620-9696 to make a fair offer to resolve this complaint.
Non-cash: 2 items

There has been no response to this claim from Guzco Properties Preservation - 901-620-9696. This claim will remain posted until resolved