Lynn Woods vs. Franklin J. Love

L. W. vs. Franklin J. Love
800 S Barranca Ave Ste 100, Covina, California, 91723-3684, United States
Amount Involved: $2,000.00
Complaint(s): Other
"I'm a veteran and went to the ER at Centinela Hospital 6/25/09. They were to bill V.A. with in a set time limit and failed to do so. They brought in Franklin J. Love they filed a judgement against me in 2010 without my knowledge or being served. The way I found out about the garnishment was my bank accounts were over drawn due to garnishment. I contacted the Hospital and VA. VA called the hospital and stated they would pay the bill tho it was late, if the proper billing codes would be sent. They never submitted a claim because they had turn it over Love. I just found out 2 weeks ago they have a levy against property which belongs to the church, because at the time my name was on title. This is a fraudulent claim made in Inglewood courts I was never given any kind of notice of a court date tho it said I ( I don't know who was served ) I need help!!! Disabled Vet."
1. Monetary items with amounts to be determined: garnishment $ taken Aug 23, 2018 $1,500.00
2. Clear lein on property Aug 23, 2018 $500.00
3. Other – Copy claim to regulators Aug 23, 2018 $14.99
4. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Aug 23, 2018 $14.99
5. Other – Physical delivery charges Aug 23, 2018 $4.99
Claimant invites Franklin J. Love to make a fair offer to resolve this complaint.

There has been no response to this claim from Franklin J. Love. This claim will remain posted until resolved