Dhl Express Dispute

D. S. vs. Dhl Express Usa
1210 South Pine Island Road, Plantation, Florida, 33324, United States
Amount Involved: Other terms
Complaint(s): Bad business practices
"So I ordered my products thru a company that uses DHL, I noticed my products were not delivered and when i called DHL they told me my Products were delivered to an apartment 2 doors down from mine i live in 509 and they said 511 signed for my package. When i asked them why would they deliver my package to another neighbor, they told me it was their policy. I told them that was unexceptable, due to the fact I just Moved in the building and dont know anybody nor did they have my permission to deliver to anyone they than asked me to go knock on the neighbors door. I talked to the neighbor who said no package was delivered to him that he just got back from out of town the night before. When i called DHL back they told me that is their policy and all they can do is send the DHL employee back out to retrieve package. They did send someone, but it was not the person who delivered the package. The employee told me he was there to find my package and did i know if the guy was home, i find this totally unprofessional my belief is someone from DHL stole my product and they are trying to cover it up. I talk to several reps such as John, Jose and they told me its nothing i can do. So i than put in a police report and called back when i talk to a supervisor named Taneisha, she told me that its not their policy to let anyone sign for your package that a door man or supervisor can sign for your package. So I was lied to on numerous occasions my package has not been retrieved and no money has been returned to me which is 450 dollars and that is alot of money to just throw away."
Additional Communication Between Claimant and Dhl Express Usa Hide
  • May 14, 2015, () added:
  • On behalf of DHL Express, please accept my sincere apologies and thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will review and let you know what steps we can take to help get this headed in the right direction. As soon as I have further information I will let you know.

Claimant invites DHL Express USA to make a fair offer.
1. Other – Copy claim to regulators May 23, 2015 $14.99
2. Other – Pay for claim posting cost May 23, 2015 $7.99
3. Other – Physical delivery charges May 23, 2015 $2.99
Cash total : TBD

There has been no response to this claim from DHL Express USA. This claim will remain posted until resolved