P.B. vs. College Lawn Service

I no longer reside at the address, but the claim is about address above

P. B. vs. College Lawn Service
PO Box 1572, Dubuque, Iowa, 52004-1572, United States
"This company continues sending a bill from 2017 for work that was never done. I paid off the bill at the end of 2016. They have not done any work at my house since 2016. They continue to bill me every month for $40.00.
I have written them a number of times about this charge. They sent one note stating they had supposedly done including snow blowing. We live in a neighborhood that has a homeowners association. The plowing of our properties is done by a private company as part of our dues. I did not hire them to do any work in 2017. It is now 2018 and they continue to send me a monthly bill. Now they are charging me $214.00

I am tired of being continually harassed by this company and I want a record on file showing that I have contacted them more than once to stop billing me. I did not know where else to go with this."
Claimant invites College Lawn Service to make a fair offer.
1. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Sep 12, 2018 $14.99
Cash total : TBD
Awaiting response from Party
George Maxwell commented
George Maxwell (Comment):
"I'd think this was crazy except that I had the same problem. I had a contract with a lawn service for one year. They did a poor job and I didn't renew the contract; there was no automatic renewal. They kept sending me bills through their automatic software and the bookkeeper kept trying to justify it - even though I'm retired and knew darn well they had not been there when they said they were. Absurd! It is quite telling that College Lawn Service has not responded.

I would strongly suggest that, unless College Lawn Service has proof that the claimant retained their services in 2017, and that said services were provided, they send the claimant a -0- balance receipt and an apology, fast."
 (2 years ago)

There has been no response to this claim from College Lawn Service. This claim will remain posted until resolved