how to rip off a customer

W. Z. vs. Capital One
1680 Capital One Drive, Mclean, 22102-3491, United States
"Capitol one credit card services offered me a credit for $70.00 if I complied with them by making 2 payments 1 a month of $70.00 and at that time would waiver all fees while I was making my payments.. this would bring me current on my account,, 2 months later I called capitol one because they did not comply to our agreement.. and had an extra $70.00 in more fees, now I am still being charged fees and never recieved my $70 credit, when I talked to capitol one today, I was told again that I had to make 2 payments of $70.00 to bring my account current.. and are still charging me more fees. capitol one told me who ever I talked to did not doccument so they will not comply.. so now I am further in debt to capitol one because I did trust them and worked with them.. they did not honor our agreement because of an employee that did not dotheir job.."
Claimant invites Capital One to make a fair offer to resolve this complaint.

There has been no response to this claim from Capital One. This claim will remain posted until resolved