Cabinets By Otto-Dispute-#1728915

M. B. vs. Cabinets By Otto
6717 Benjamin Road Unit 102, Tampa, Florida, 33634, United States
"In June of 2011 we contracted Cabinets By Otto to do refacing on our kitchen cabinets. We were very pleased with their work. However, I recently heard a scraping sound when I closed a couple of the kitchen drawers and saw that the veneer was peeling from them. I immediately contacted Cabinets By Otto and left word on their voice mail. It was a few days before I heard back and Rafael apologized for the delay saying they had been on vacation and he would call me the next day to set up an appointment to correct the problem. That was 2 weeks ago and I still have not heard back from him. I have sent e-mails and left messages on his voice mail every day and a couple times twice a day for the past couple weeks-----no response. Yesterday I told him I recently lost my husband to cancer and really did not need anymore stress in my life----still nothing. We were told they gave a 5 year warranty on their work. I have kitchen towels in the corner of the drawers so that they do not close causing more peeling of the veneer. They have my telephone number.
Thank You. M.L. Burtt"
Claimant invites Cabinets By Otto to make a fair offer.
1. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Aug 03, 2012 $7.95
2. Other – Physical delivery charges Aug 03, 2012 $6.90
Cash total : TBD

There has been no response to this claim from Cabinets By Otto. This claim will remain posted until resolved