D.W. vs. Bank Of America (Headquarters)

D. W. vs. Bank Of America (Headquarters)
100 N Tryon St Ste 220, Charlotte, North Carolina, 28202, United States
"Several months ago I applied for a credit card,and my reason for applying ,was simply because the bank inform me that I was eligible to receive a card from their company however when I applied my application was denied. I was later told that I could refinance my vehicle if my wife and I applied together ,but for some reason they found a way to deny the application.I have a credit score 686 but for some reason that score is not enough to obtain credit from the Bank Of America. This is just my opinion,I think that my wife and I are being discriminated against because of our age."
Claimant invites Bank Of America (Headquarters) to make a fair offer.
1. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Aug 29, 2016 $7.99
Cash total : TBD

There has been no response to this claim from Bank Of America (Headquarters). This claim will remain posted until resolved
  • Comment: by Fran Fellowes (2801 points) — Paralegal
  • On: 09-29-2016
  • It's really aggravating that banks send out these applications and make it sound like you're approved when you're not. They've notoriously sent them to cats, dogs, and children....if anyone should be looking at this, it's probably the FTC, with a review of the applications that Bank of America sent to you.

The reason they've denied you credit, however, is most likely your debt/income ratio, not your credit score.

If you're on a fixed income of $2,000 per month, you're retired, and you're 96, then sorry but any bank would probably hesitate to give you a credit care with a $10,000 limit. They do have a responsibility  to shareholders.

Now, if you're a multi-millionaire with wads of cash stuffed in BoA's vaults and a truly solid income and no debt, you could have a good case.