J.K. vs. Aeria Games

J. K. vs. Aeria Games & Entertainment
2475 Augustine Dr Ste 103, Santa Clara, California, 95054-3015, United States
"I have been aeria games customer for 5+years and have spend $$$$s of dollars on their website , last june 7 2016 I made a transation of $100 dollars using my paypal account and looked like the transaction did not work so I made $100 transaction using my mastercard , then something when wrong again and got disconnected from the website. so I try to log in again and I was unable to , instead aeria login screen said I did not recognize user name or password, so I sent email to aeria to find out what happen. and their answer from them was that my account was permanently banned because I was sharing my account. I keep explaining that my account is not shared but all their anwers for all my emails were the same, banned permanently. Then I check my paypal account and guess what I have been charge $100 x 3 times on my paypal account so I call paypal and I place a claim for last 180 days on all my transations. I also call my credit card company and surprise I have been charge $100 x3 times by aeria games of course I'm placing a dispute with credit card company as well, so I send email again to aeria and I mentioned all those fraudulent transation from them and I said to resolve this matter as well as my account ban I also said they had 72 hours to respond, their response was that my email was duplicated and it will be ignored by them. so i'm being ripped off from this people that don't show any respect for the consumers like me and I make the decision to file a complaint with peopleclaim."
  • 06-07-2016 — corrected billing and restoration of my aeria account
1. Recovery of Losses: jkloers1 account Jul 28, 2016 $600.00
2. Refund: jkloers1 account Jul 28, 2016 $600.00
Claimant invites Aeria Games & Entertainment to make a fair offer to resolve this complaint.

There has been no response to this claim from Aeria Games & Entertainment. This claim will remain posted until resolved