Vydox / Premium Nutraceuticals, LLC Dispute

Amount Involved: $179.98
    • Claim #: 2046539
    • Filed On: Sep 22, 2014
    • Posted On: Oct 03, 2014
"On 05/25/2014, I answered an ad on company's email for a 30 day trial of Vydox for free and that I will pay only $4.95 for shipping and handling. I received the merchandise alright. My bank even called me whether I really charged $4.95 on my VISA card. I said yes so they charge the amount. The advertisement only said free trial and that no other charges will be made. I may order again if I like their product after the sample. However, on 06/09/2014, my credit was charged again, this time for $89.99 which I only noticed when I received my statement with the amount charge and when the delivery of the merchandise was made on 07/15/2014. They made sure that they received the money first before they delivered the same merchandise as the free sample. So I got stocked up with their free sample which I paid for $89.99 and another shipment of the same merchandise. Because my credit card number is with them, they charge me again without my consent $89.99 on 07/11/2014. In total. I paid $179.98, one for the free sample and the other one was for the delivery of 07/15/2014. They don't reply on emails sent to them and telephone calls made to them. I investigated this matter and found out that this company has already victimized a lot of customers like me. They don't even tell the customers where to return the merchandise for a complete refund. Please help us stop this fraudulent practice of this company which looks like a big and progressive company due to their fraudulent transactions."
1. Refund: Vydox 2 deliveries of $89.99 each. Oct 15, 2014 $179.98

There has been no response to this claim from Vydox / Premium Nutraceuticals, Llc. This claim will remain posted until resolved