Tire Rack-Dispute-#4102866

D. W. vs. Tire Rack
"My boyfriend, Dave Garcia bought me 4 new tires from Tire Rack. I had them mounted, balanced, and aligned on 10/21/10 for $169.34. I also had the tires rotated with evey oil change. With 17,886 mles, the tires are wore out. I called Tire Rack and they said to have the tires checked. I went to two different places, and they siad the tires were wearing uneven. Tire rack said I have a problem with my car, which I don't. These tires should not wear out this quickly. First they said they would prorate them and now they are saying otherwise. I need some help. Thank you.

Debra Wakefield
11035 Newland Ave
Titusvillle PA 16354
Home 814 827 2804
Work 814 398 5448"
Claimant invites Tire Rack to make a fair offer to resolve this complaint.

There has been no response to this claim from Tire Rack. This claim will remain posted until resolved