A.S. vs. Special Design Jewelry

Fraudulent business practices

A. S. vs. Special Design Jewelry - Specialdesignjewelry@Gmail.Com
United States
Amount Involved: Other terms
"My problem is the free giveaway on the sterling silver Jesus rings. I paid shipping for two which is
9.95 each . I am supposed to have a size 8 and a size 7 on the way...The company keeps telling me it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get them but they have been telling me this for four to six months now. Anyway, at this point I do not believe I am going to receive anything and that basically the company just stole that money for whatever reason. The company is nothing more than a fraud. I tried calling their phone number on their website and it was a candy company in Indiana. That is fraud."
Additional Communication Between Claimant and Special Design Jewelry - Specialdesignjewelry@Gmail.Com Hide
  • Feb 21, 2017, () added:
  • Hi Angela, we apologies for the delay to respond to your claim and most importantly for the disagreement we have caused you with your purchase. We have just changed the customer support team, who's now going through the past orders.
    We would really like to solve this issue with you, and reship the items you bought. It has been few months since you ordered your free ring, we would like you to confirm the shipping address didn't change. Please email us at specialdesignjewelry@gmail.com with a subject line "PEOPLE CLAIM", we want to handle this issue asap by resending the item(s).
    Again, we sincerely apologize.
    SDJ Team

Claimant invites Special Design Jewelry - Specialdesignjewelry@Gmail.Com to make a fair offer to resolve this complaint.

There has been no response to this claim from Special Design Jewelry - Specialdesignjewelry@Gmail.Com. This claim will remain posted until resolved
  • Question: by sheila calvert (21 points) — Nurse
  • On: 01-08-2017
  • When will I receive my order from May 5 2016? They keep saying 4-6 weeks. No response since October at all. This is a rip off. I bought 19.95 and two earrings 9.95 each. No money refund either.
  • Contributed Solution: by Calen Bole On 08-15-2016
    Probably out of luck More...
Currently helping with this claim