Sooo Good Bakery Dispute

A. T. vs. Sooo Good Bakery
325 Bert Kouns Industrial Loop, Shreveport, Louisiana, 71106-8124, United States
    • Filed On: Aug 18, 2016
    • Posted On: Aug 29, 2016
      • Customer service runarounds
"My wedding was to be November 5th 2016. I paid him 1500.00 dollars. I canceled the wedding and notified him July 14th. His reply to me that my refund would be split up in payments and my refund is 1049.00 because he had already purchased my stuff for the wedding. I said i did not want split payments and everything that you purchased I need a list of the items and cost and to send me my items. He emailed me back and said I will receive my stuff and refund no later than August 20th. My deposit is not refundable which is 100.00 dollars. He did purchase the topping for the cake which is maybe 100.00 dollars. So I feel my refund should be 1300.00 dollars. Tried to call him this morning but his service is not working. Email j no respond also gave him my new address. I will never do business with this man again."
Additional Communication Between Claimant and Sooo Good Bakery Hide
  • Aug 19, 2016, Claiming party added:
  • Email goodsbakery@bellsouth.net
    www.cakecreatinsupplies.com
    he paid me 1049.71 he owe me 300.00.
    He paid me on August 19th 2016

• Aug 19, 2016, Sooo Good Bakery (responding party) added:
  • This claimant, Anitra Tyler has taken this transaction out of context. Items were purchased for the wedding event and those items provided for her and the invoice for those specific items. The same cost of the items in which were the original transaction are the same price refunded to her. Your feeling of disgust is stimulated from other sources. This claim is closed on the defendant position. There will be no other communications. Any slander and false accusations will result in legal pursuit.

• Aug 19, 2016, Claiming party added:
  • This is not settled. The invoice he sent was one he made up and way over priced. I was charged way to much he still owe me 300.00 dallors. Monogram letters 295.92, gold dragees and gold bling for cake 118.28. Monogram letters should be 100.00 dallors and the gold dragees a whole roll at hobby lobby cost 2.50 he sent me 12 inches and a small bowl of gold bling for cake 10.00 dallors. He owe me 300.00 dallors.

1. Refund: wedding cakes Sep 02, 2016 $1,300.00
Respondent's Counteroffer Hide
1. Refunded amount has been paid Sep 03, 2016 $1,049.71
Do you agree with the respondent’s Response?  (If you are a party to this claim, click here.)
  • Contributed Solution: by Sarah P On 09-02-2016
    So Good should provide receipts for the missing $250 More...