My Claim vs. Sears Parts Direct

M. M. vs. Sears (Headquarters)
3333 Beverly Rd - B6-258B, Hoffman Estates, Illinois, 60179-0002, United States
Amount Involved: $92.85
    • Filed On: Jun 18, 2018
    • Posted On: Feb 24, 2020
      • Customer service runarounds
"I ordered a part, a fertilizer spreader for our lawn tractor, and after about 4 days I received an email saying it was on backorder, no date availabls. We needed one right away, so I purchased another from a different site and wrote SearsPartsDirect to cancel my order. They kept sending me emails saying my part was on backorder, so I called them and was on hold 35 minutes before an agent came to the phone. He supposedly cancelled my order, still in the first week after ordering. Got another email same as before, so I "chatted" with an agent, much less wait time, and he promised he had checked with their backend team who would issue the cancellation immediately and refund would come in 5-7 days. That was 3 weeks ago, and I have chatted 2 more times since then. The next time Joshua checked with that backend team who said the order was canceled and refund should be in the bank last Friday, the 15th. No refund then or Sat. or today, Monday. So I chatted again and got the same response I did with the first chat, backend team would order the cancellation and refund would follow. I can email you a copy of that chat if you would like to see it. Bottom line, Sears still has my $92.85 for a part I cannot get and will not issue my refund. Please do something!!!! HELP! My name is Maera Elkins Montgomery and my email is mjelkins3@gmail.com, phone is 901-451-1202."
1. Refund: fertilizer spreader for tractor mower Jun 25, 2018 $92.85
2. Other – Copy claim to regulators Jun 25, 2018 $14.99
3. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Jun 25, 2018 $14.99
4. Other – Physical delivery charges Jun 25, 2018 $4.99

There has been no response to this claim from Sears (Headquarters). This claim will remain posted until resolved