L.C. vs. Physicians Forever Young

L. C. vs. Physicians Forever Young
9776 Kings Rd Ste B, South Carolina, 29572-6060, United States
Amount Involved: $85.00
"I ordered a product from the company on March 28, 2016 and received a two month supply of the product called His Blue Pill. When I noticed in the directions for serving size of 4 capsules once daily I decided to call and asked about the 30 money back guarantee. I felt that the dose was high and I was interested in returned the product after trying it out for a week to know if it was something that would not make me sick. After calling the company many time in the first two weeks and not being able to get a person I began to have doubts about the guarantee. A couple of days ago I finally got a person on the phone and asked about the guarantee and I was told that I could get my purchase price less S/H costs and a 20 percent restocking fee if I returned the bottled unopened. I was told that I would have to call back because the computer was not working. I called back two days later and again asked about the guarantee and got the same answer about returning the bottle unopened. When I asked how could I test the product without opening I was told that they were having trouble with the computer and I was asked to wait. After 30 minutes of waiting, the person I had been talking to came back and asked if I was there and immediately I asked to talk to a supervisor because I could not believe that the person I was talking to was empowered to say anything more than what I had already heard from two representatives. She said the supervisor was there and she said she would ask him/her about the guarantee and she came back and stated that the supervisor stated that what I had already been told was corporate policy and told me not to return the bottle if it had been opened. I would like to try the product and keep it if it works for me but I want to return it if it doesn't result in what the testimonies are saying they have received.
Respectfully,
Louis C. Castillo"
Exhibits View
Additional Communication Between Claimant and Physicians Forever Young Hide
  • Apr 25, 2016, Physicians Forever Young (responding party) added:
  • Our company does not refund for opened bottles of product per our corporate return policy. We offer a 30 day money back guarantee less S&H and 20% restock/admin fee. Attached are the terms of use that are on our website as well as on the packing slip that accompanies the product. No refund is available for an opened bottle of product.

1. Compensation: Unopened bottle Apr 27, 2016 $85.00
2. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Apr 27, 2016 $7.99
Claimant invites Physicians Forever Young to make a fair offer to resolve this complaint.

There has been no response to this claim from Physicians Forever Young. This claim will remain posted until resolved