Disappointed Consumer vs. Milestone Credit Card Company

T. C. vs. Milestone Credit Card Company
(Mid America Bank & Trust Co), Po Box 4477, Beaverton, Oregon, 97076-4477, United States
    • Claimant Seeks: 2 non-monetary items.
    • Amount Involved: N/A
    • Filed On: May 01, 2016
    • Posted On: May 12, 2016
      • Customer service runarounds
"Frequently having trouble accessing my account number to make payments or to view my account online on the website. Input my login username and password it takes me to another screen and tells me I am not able to access my account, on the first attempt, the system refers me to contact their customer service. I have never been able to access or have even been able to see my account online due to this issue and every time I contact customer service their reply to me is did you log in correctly or try resetting your password so it seems to me that every time I need to log in I have to ALWAYS reset my user name and password... my attempt to log in and make payments is constantly a log in battle and still I have not viewed my account ever since I got this regrettable credit card. Consulted with their customer service on my account that if I am not able to see what amount I am suppose to be paying by not accessing the online account then how in the world am I to know what to pay? So frustrated with Milestone Credit Card Bankcard services I truly regret having this credit card the sooner i pay them off the sooner i will most certainly close this account!!!
SO TIRED OF THIS DEALIN ITH MILESTONE CREDIT CARD COMPANY THEY REALLY ARE TERRIBLE!!!"
1. Remove false or malicious web content, business reviews, etc.: Credit Card Services May 20, 2016 N/A
2. Information: Website Accessibility Terrible for Milestone May 20, 2016 N/A
Non-cash: 2 items

There has been no response to this claim from Milestone Credit Card Company. This claim will remain posted until resolved
  • Contributed Solution: by Willamette University College Law On 08-03-2018
    This sounds like bad customer service and major IT problems. Given that Milestone has not contacted you yet, I would suggest escalating this by emphasizing you're not looking for money and begin a paper trail of your attempts to simply be their customer.