D.M. vs. Lifeline Smart Home Alarm System

Lifeline Smart Home takes advantages of the elderly in the columbus area.

D. M. vs. Lifeline Smart Home Alarm System
1623 Central Ave Ste 18, Cheyenne, Wyoming, 82001-4531 , United States
    • Amount Involved: N/A
    • Filed On: Sep 14, 2020
    • Posted On: Sep 25, 2020
      • Overcharge or billing error
"On August 27th Lifeline representative Brandon came to my home, offering myself and my husband a home security system. He stated we will receive 3 door bells with cameras, 4 cameras for the back yard. He stated this is from the government and we will only have to pay 7.50 we would not have too pay any thing else, he also stated we will get signs he said the house is on the corner lot and because of the crime in the neighborhood the government will resume responsibility.

He asked for our information to see if we qualified. We were accepted, we asked for the paper work of the contract. He stated it will come to my e-mail, I checked it, it had not came he stated it will be in my browser, I checked it on the 28th it still was not there. They had not put in the rest of the cameras so I called Brandon I told him I wanted to cancel the contract.

He came back to the house swearing they will get all the work done at this point I felt it was a scam. Then we get a e-mail stating we will be paying 151.00 dollars a month I called the number back I left an e-mail to cancel cause it was the very next morning. No one answered, then on Sept 13 2020 I get an e-mail stating it is too late to cancel read my contract.

I still do not have the contract in my browser they gave me a number to a home/pay this was to a tax service so I keep sending them e-mails. The contract representative came out on the 28th stating he will be back for the equipment and he never came back.

I have been calling all the numbers I had no one to respond except by e-mail I checked myself and husband's credit account they took out two loans one for 5000 and one for 4000. They misused our personal information misleading false advertisement failure to deliver goods and services. I could not get the company address I just receive emails from them they keep giving me wrong telephone numbers there were several other members on the porch when they came by they was going to sign up for this company but when they seen how they conducted business they decided not to."
1. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Sep 29, 2020 $14.99

There has been no response to this claim from Lifeline Smart Home Alarm System. This claim will remain posted until resolved