Public Mediation

integra financial services-Dispute-#8293615

K. M. vs. Integra Financial Services
3530 Long Beach Blvd Ste 260, Long Beach, California, 90807, United States
    • Status: In Negotiation
      This claim has posted for public comment and negotiation. It will remain posted until resolved to the claimant's satisfaction. Suggest a resolution to help these parties reach a settlement.
      (seeking public comment)
    • Claimant Seeks: View.
    • Claim #: 8293615
    • Amount Involved: 600.00
    • Filed On: Nov 02, 2012
    • Posted On: Nov 13, 2012
    • Complaint(s):
      • Contract / Agreement / Promise dispute
      • "I just feel ripped off."
  • Review this case.
  • Propose your solution.
  • Win the reward (1,000)
Statement of Claim
Claimant says:
"They promised to help modify my mortgage and was sent 600 dollars in october and after two so called (audit) reports I was turned over to another individual who wanted 1300 dollars. The original price was 1200 dollars after I was to receive the modification from my bank( 600 deposit and another 600 upon completion)"
Reply Have a similar problem?
What Claimant Wants Hide
1. Refund: deposit Nov 17, 2012 $600.00
Cash total : $600.00
  • 0
Do you agree with the claimant’s demands?  (If you are a party to this claim, click here.)

Respondent's Counteroffer

There has been no response to this claim from Integra Financial Services. This claim will remain posted until resolved
  • Show:
  • Sort by:
  • Comment: by Jennifer Sheehy — Online mediator
  • On: 12-04-2012
  • It sounds like you have contracted with an organization that unfortunately may be a scam. There are several things you should do. First, you should check out the website, which details scams that are associated with the loan modification industry. Second, you should contact your Attorney General’s office, in order to see if they have set up some form of consumer protection or assistance for people that have contracted with one of these companies. Third, you need to get in contact with your mortgage company, and a HUD certified housing counselor as soon as possible. Also, you should check out your original mortgage documents. In California, there can be a clause called a power of sale clause. Basically, this clause allows your lender to bypass the judicial system and auction your home if there is a default on your mortgage. If that clause exists in your mortgage, you will need to move quickly, because the time frame for foreclosure in that instance is much quicker than going through the courts.
Get fast access to our Resolver community, for...
  • help with a PeopleClaim or any other complaint
  • assistance with a purchase or contract
  • expert advice
Other PeopleClaim resolvers
Get Free alerts when claims post in your area.
Get Alert

Need help resolving a dispute? Learn more.

Public Mediation

The shortest path from your problem to its resolution.
Peer to Peer

Engage the other party and use powerful tools to negotiate the best resolution.

If Unresolved
Community Resolution

Post your case online and get help from legal professionals, industry experts, consumers & advocates competing to find the best resolution to your claim.

$14.99 + optional reward for best resolution
Full refund if not resolved to your satisfaction
If Unresolved
Private Mediation

Lets you mediate your case privately with the help of our professional mediators and industry experts.

Free to claimant. Mediator fees negotiable.
If Unresolved
Engage a Professional

Find the best community-reviewed professionals near you to resolve your issue in private online mediation or traditional court/mediation.


A wonderful serenity has taken possession of my entire soul, like these sweet mornings of spring which I enjoy with my whole heart.

I am (not) alone, and I feel the charm of existence in this spot, which was created for the bliss of souls like mine...~ Goethe

Get a public verdict — create an online trial $50 public trial / $50 reward for successful resolution
Important: All information contained herein is the opinion of the posting parties, who are solely responsible for its content. PeopleClaim offers both free and paid services to help consumers, patients, employee, tenants, and others resolve disputes without lawyers or courts, through negotiated online settlement and public disclosure of wrongdoing or unfair treatment.
Claims against parties operating under bankruptcy protection, by law must be processed solely through the appropriate US bankruptcy court. Any claims against this party currently posted on PeopleClaim are available for purposes of public business review only and are not an attempt to collect money or recover assets subject to protections under the United States Bankruptcy Code.
*IMPORTANT: PeopleClaim is a public dispute resolution system, independent of the BBB, small claims court, or other dispute resolution services. PeopleClaim is not a law firm and does not provide legal services, opinions, or advice. PeopleClaim facilitates peer-to-peer negotiation and resolution and crowdsourced input on issues of fairness to help resolve complaints. Users should contact professional legal counsel on any matters of law or regulation regarding their claims. PeopleClaim does not review or evaluate the merits of claims submitted through its site, and users are solely responsible for all content filed in their claims.
© reserved by PeopleClaim