E.G. vs. Infiniti Of Baton Rouge

E. G. vs. Infiniti Of Baton Rouge
13540 Airline Hwy, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, 70817, United States
"Around 5/15/2022 brought my car in to be serviced because malfunction light came on and it barely wanted to go so I had it towed in. They called me and told me my car was ready on 5/28/2022 so I asked what’s was wrong they stated oil was low and needed to be changed and the timing was a lil off and they reset the malfunction button.

So it drove home fine for about 2 days got on the interstate malfunction light popped on again this time it sounded like something was tearing up on it. Pulled over had to get it towed back to them.

A wk later gave them a call to see what was wrong they started asking me did I have an extended warranty. I stated no, so they said they think it something with the engine but they won't know until they tear it apart.

Weeks went by, made several calls to service department no answer left several messages no return call, finally I talked to someone they told me the timing belt has broken and pieces of metal was in the oil pan so they recommended me to rebuild or replace engine. I told them when I brought my car in y’all did a diagnostic on my vehicle which I paid 150 for diagnostic fee plus oil change and you told me the rear wheel seal was leaking that would cause a problem if I didn’t get it fixed which was 7hundred and something.

All together over a thousand dollars I spent now they trying to say I’m totally responsible for replacing an engine because of their mis diagnosis on my vehicle. So now I can’t get in touch with anyone including the manager Tim who told me he will get back in touch with me with a resolution. If this problem doesn’t get resolved by the end of this month I’m contacting my attorney."
Claimant invites Infiniti Of Baton Rouge to make a fair offer.
1. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Jul 01, 2022 $14.99
Cash total : TBD

There has been no response to this claim from Infiniti Of Baton Rouge. This claim will remain posted until resolved
  • Contributed Solution: by George Maxwell On 06-30-2022
    Infiniti of Baton Rouge should have been able to diagnose a failing timing belt. IMO it owes claimant a new engine for her Infiniti plus rental car expenses if any were paid More...