Mark Blunt vs. Healthy Habits

M. B. vs. Healthy Habits
11201 N Tatum Blvd Ste 300 PMB 92578 Phoenix, Arizona 85028-6039, 111 Farquhar Street, Suite 120 Anada, Guelph, Arizona, N1H 3N4 , Canada
Amount Involved: $133.80
    • Filed On: Mar 22, 2022
    • Posted On: Apr 02, 2022
"In August of last year I bought six bottles of Stem Cell Maxum for $118.80. I had purchase two months of the product prior to. I thought I needed more to see some results. As time went on and I continued to take the supplement per instructions nothing happened. So I finally gave up on the product working for me. I called in to request a refund and was told they don't give refunds any more they now give credits to my account to buy something else.

What really pisses off is their most recent advertisement didn't state a change of policy.
The one stating : Sales Expire March 16,2022
It Mentions:
8 Reasons To Buy Nutritional Supplements from Us.....

1. We are Seniors serving Seniors
2. We've been serving seniors for 18 Years
3. We only make "Effective Formulations for Seniors"
4. 365 Day Satisfactions Guarantee.... So you never have to worry!

By changing the rules after I purchase that amounts fraud! I don't want to do business with folks who have no integrity. That cute trick of changing the rules after a purchase I see as ABUSING senior citizens.

If you are selling shit that don't work and you don't intend to honor your guarantees then don't make them. I'll accept nothing less than my refund of $118.80 plus my $15 cost paid peopleclaim.com. Total 133.80

To people claim, I spoke to a rep about my refund and have already given them 7 days to pay which they have ignored. I wish to print my claim now. If my money isn't returned in 7 days, which will end on 3/29/22, please refer me to one of your associated attorneys. Thank you."
1. Recovery of Losses: payment to peopleclaim.com Mar 29, 2022 $15.00
2. Refund: purchase 6 month Aug 18, 2021 $118.80
3. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Aug 18, 2021 $14.99

There has been no response to this claim from Healthy Habits. This claim will remain posted until resolved