M.C. vs. Flowershopping.Com Refund

Completely taken advantage of and ripped off

M. C. vs. Flowershopping.Com
27702 Crown Valley Pkwy PMB 4-199 Ste D4, Ladera Ranch, California, 92694-0613 , United States
    • Filed On: Jun 13, 2020
    • Posted On: Jun 24, 2020
      • Problem with a product
      • Overcharge or billing error
      • Poor Value for Money
"I paid almost 80$ for a flower arrangement that looked nothing like the picture and only had a total of 6 flowers. When emailed they said I had to state that I wanted to get the pictures shown on the picture. They then wanted to refund me for the standard package that still looked nothing like the arrangement. The “manager” insulted me and said I needed to get educated in their substitution policy but again I paid 80$ for 6 flowers. They completely denied my refund and wanted to give me 13$ back. I emailed them the day I received to get the order returned and refunded and I was denied. This is not okay and they are misleading their advertising!"
Additional Communication Between Claimant and Flowershopping.Com Hide
  • Jun 21, 2020, Claiming party added:
  • I did partner with a manager online who said they are not responsible for the substitutions made and that it was my fault for not stating I wanted the flowers advertised. I explained what I paid for and expect I also sent pictures and was told there’s is nothing to do but to refund 13$. I contacted them the day of delivery that I wasn’t satisfied and wanted my money back and to take the arrangement back. I didn’t get a respond until a day later and was told it was too late.
    I just want the full refund for what I paid because what was sent was not what I got was not even close to what was advertised. I also did research on your company and I know I’m not the first to bring up this complaint.

1. Refund: Product 61.95+ handling 16.95+ 5.63$ tax Jun 18, 2020 $78.34
2. Credit: Full value of purchase Jun 18, 2020 $78.34

There has been no response to this claim from Flowershopping.Com. This claim will remain posted until resolved
  • Contributed Solution: by George Maxwell On 06-29-2020
    Flowershopping.com needs to "get educated" in customer service and also in the law about false advertising. File complaints with the FTC and your Attorney General More...