My Claim vs. Empire Today

C. T. vs. Empire Today - Headquarters
333 Northwest Ave, Northlake, Illinois, 60164-1604, United States
"In late August/early September a salesperson came to my condo and took measurements of the areas where I wanted the new flooring done. I agreed with the agreed with the final price. I paid a $100.00 deposit. I was told that the work couldn't be done for a month. On October 1st the installers came in and took the same measurements that the salesperson had previously done. They told me that they didn't have enough of the vinyl to complete the job and asked me if they wanted me to proceed. I told them that I did. It seems that there was some kind of miscommunication between where the original work order came from and what was given to the installers. One of the installers suggested that maybe I hadn't paid for the the area that they didn't have enough vinyl for. He suggested that I call the salesperson to discuss this. When I did call the salesperson, she confirmed that the area that wasn't done, was on the original work order and that I had indeed paid for it. It's not a big area and I'm not quite sure why I keep getting the runaround from customer service. To their defense, each time that I've called, I've been put me on hold as they "try" to contact a supervisor or someone who can give them an answer about the shortage. I am told each and every time that they are unable to get in touch with whoever these people are and that they have left them a text or voicemail to contact me. I was even told that they would mark it as a "high priority." Again, I haven't received one call back about this and it is to say the least very frustrating since I've already paid for the work."
Additional Communication Between Claimant and Empire Today - Headquarters Hide
  • Nov 28, 2018, Empire Today - Headquarters (responding party) added:
  • Dear Cynthia, thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the installation delay, and assure you that we take your concerns seriously. We've located your order, and we'll be in touch with you shortly to discuss a resolution.

Claimant invites Empire Today - Headquarters to make a fair offer.
1. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Nov 29, 2018 $14.99
Cash total : TBD

There has been no response to this claim from Empire Today - Headquarters. This claim will remain posted until resolved