Carol Wright-Dispute-#7216916

United States
    • Filed On: Dec 14, 2011
    • Posted On: Dec 25, 2011
      • Overcharge or billing error
"In October 26, 2011 I request to the Catalog Carol Wright by Dr. Leonard.
The orde was for 4 metal wallet, when they arrived to my home I discover the
wallet is plastic or aluminum no metal. I return to the company 3 of the wallet because I open one.. Sorprise for was betwen a payment I make and the next statement balance this company charge $26. The walle was 4 x 10.99 plus SH (total 52.90). When I call the customer service agent without try to double check the order the credit is OK. The I replay to her I expecting a new order so I going to return and do not want any more business with then. Her answer was be carfull in the way you retur, because can be di-appear and you are not going to the merchadize and going to have the bill. This comment came after I tell her I will thell to Federal Express return to sender. When I replay to if she was threatening, she hang-up."
1. Credit: Correct credit to the account Dec 29, 2011 $9.92

There has been no response to this claim from Carol Wright. This claim will remain posted until resolved