My Claim vs. BLC Body Boutique - now BLC Laser Center

M. D. vs. Blc Body Boutique - Now Blc Laser Center - 212-518-3316
115 East 57th Street Unit 1510, New York, New York, 10022, United States
    • Filed On: Jan 30, 2019
    • Posted On: Feb 15, 2019
"I went for cool sculpting in Oct of 2018 along with thermage treatment on legs. It is now Feb 2019 and I have not seen ANY RESULTS at all. Cost for all these procedures was over 8,000.00. When I went back in Dec of 2018 for a follow up visit to see progress the visit was a waste of time. Staff could not find my before pictures to compare results. Not only was it a waste of time, they tried to sell me on another thermage treatment for 1,800.00. Of course I did not do this additional procedure. After being riped off for over 8K there was no way I was going to pay another 1.8K for another service with this spa. I emailed spa asking them to send me the before pictures so I can compare and they  have not responded. Not only did I trust this spa I went out on a limb and opened a credit card with them to finance this 8K+ and paying 181.25  a month in financing fees. I would really just like to get my money back to pay off this card even though I will actually owe more because of interest. THIS PLACE IS A RIP OFF. I am so sad because I really believed in cool scultping and thought it would help but no help at all. No results they just took my money and have not even replied to my email. Can you please help
 "
  • 10-17-2018 — cool sculpting and thermage
1. Compensation: Refund Feb 14, 2019 $8,097.00
2. Recovery of Losses: Interest on CC they sold me Feb 14, 2019 $700.00
3. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Feb 14, 2019 $14.99
Jessica Dixon commented
Jessica Dixon (Comment):
"My first thought is perhaps Negligence if your pictures were lost."
 (4 months ago)
Awaiting response from Blc Body Boutiq...
Claimant dislikes
Claimant: ():
"Want a full refund. Promised results that never happened. My legs and thighs look EXACTLY the same as when I first walked in. Their cool-sculpting and thermage treatment did not achieve any of the results they promise"
 (4 months ago)

There has been no response to this claim from BLC Body Boutique - now BLC Laser Center - 212-518-3316. This claim will remain posted until resolved
  • Contributed Solution: by George Maxwell On 02-17-2019
    It is fishy for BLC Body Boutique / BLC Laser Center to lose "Before" Coolsculpting photos; they should redo the entire treatment at no cost More...