My Claim vs. Apple Bank For Savings Inc - Main Office

Umbagga Inc vs. Apple Bank For Savings Inc - Main Office
1395 Northern Blvd, Manhasset, New York, 11030-3007, United States
"They ruined my business , They sent back my approved loan after holding the money for 23 days saying that I used a mail box , But I told them I had top close my business because of the covid crisis .
They were under a fine for $12.4 Million dollars for Bad policies with money laundering in 2021, so i think they had a knee jerk reaction to me , and took out their frustration that their employees and senior staff got fined $12.4 million
They told me they would close my account and cut me a check for my money , instead they did an unnecessary harsh action and sent my approved $50k back to the lender and that cast me in a bad light and the lender who then revoked my approved $50kloan. Did they do this over reaching action becasue I'm a Black business man?
Or did the do a " Peter Pay For Paul " action to me to show their internal management that they have turned over a new leaf to save their jobs because they were just fines $12.4 Million dollars and Id guess employee heads were going to roll so they took it out on me and were to excessive in sending back my approved $50k."
Exhibits View
Additional Communication Between Claimant and Apple Bank For Savings Inc - Main Office Hide
  • Nov 23, 2021, Apple Bank for Savings Inc - Main Office (responding party) added:
  • please see attached

• Nov 23, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • Apple Bank is Flat out Lying and it's hard to trust a Bank that just got fined $12.4 Million Dollars for bad policies pertaining to Money Laundering.
    #1. They say that I said I did not bank any where previously. ( Really ? )
    Im 55 years old multiple Patent Pending Inventor and business man ofcourse Ive had a bank account before.
    #2.They state that my number was noted as a possible voip ( voice over IP )
    Wow Lets send him to the electric chair for having a telephone number through his website provider Go Daddy )
    #3. It's shamefull Apple Bank sayin and I quote " ChexSystems®, a banking reporting agency that collects information about previous
    deposit account relationships, revealed an inquiry from Middlesex Federal Savings two (2)
    weeks prior to Mr. Kelson opening his account at Apple Bank. According to their website,
    Middlesex Federal Savings only has branches in Massachusetts. *** I did fill out an application for online bankingand there is nothing wrong with that *** But Apple Bank introducing this without saying the address thats stated in Chex Systems records leads people reading their reply as I had used a massachussets address. ( Which is a Huge Lie ) Ask Apple Bank to state tjhe address that Chex System repoprts that I used on the application. They did not say I put on the application a Massachussetts address. So why introduce this if Idid not put down any Massachussetts address. Oncxe again Ap[ple Bank is doing bad practices by trying to paint me as " Not trustworthy " or as a Fraud .
    First of all filing out an application to open an online account and the on;line bank on;ly has a branch in a different State than the customers business location is, there is nothing wrong with that, Apple Bank shou;ld npopewe defend leading on peoples intelligence to assume that since I apploiefd for online banking that I must have listed on the application my business address as somwhere in massachussetts .
    For the record I did not list that I have an address in Massachussetts,
    Let Apple Bank produce this only ssugessted MA. address that their exhibit #3 leads people to think I put down a massachussetts address to open an account ( Which I did not ) and them introducing this is an atempt to show me . Let them produce that .

• Dec 08, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • I challenged Apple bank to state the out of state address they're response suggests that I was using an out of State address . Apple bank said that on Chex Systems reported that I tried to open an account in Massachusetts ,
    I asked Apple Bank to produce the Chex Systems report, They have not complied with that request which until they produce that report , it in my eyEs is a lie that Apple Bank is saying , They are caught red handed lying on me and and that causes further damage and pain to me. Once again Shame on Apple Bank, I'm a September 11th worker survivor I've had 12 surgery's and I have an inoperable tumor and the doctors had to remove my kidney.
    Apple Bank has been unnecessarily cruel to me and their behavior looks like they over reached far beyond what the regular way a bank closes a customers account , they sent back my approved $50,000 loan to the lender damaging my relationship with that lender and causing me multiple problems ,loss and lost opportunities . id like that loan money restored at the least and an apology for starters. I wont rest till i have justice for Apple banks unnecessary cruel heartless behavior that unleashed on me.

Claimant invites Apple Bank for Savings Inc - Main Office to make a fair offer to resolve this complaint.
Respondent's Counteroffer Hide
The claimant's settlement terms were rejected with no explanation. This claim will remain posted until resolved.
Do you agree with the respondent’s Response?  (If you are a party to this claim, click here.)