My Claim vs. THE ONLY MAGIC PREPAID CARD Dispute

D. F. vs. The Only Magic Prepaid Card
OneWest Bank, FSB, 888 E Walnut St, Pasadena, California, 91101-1802, United States
    • Filed On: Nov 22, 2013
    • Posted On: Dec 03, 2013
      • Customer service runarounds
"My brothers tax refund was deposited on my card on Feb 22,2013 and they said they were sending it back to the IRS on Mar 1,2013 because my brothers name wasn't on my account.My brother also had a card with them and i asked if the money could be put on his card and the rep told me that she would call me back but she did not so i called about 4-6 times and even had my brother call and still they said it was going back to the IRS. I then used the account number of my card to transfer the funds off the card and the funds went to my credit union and someone from the only magic card company called my credit union and told them that they were the IRS and to send the funds back so my credit union froze my account and sent the funds back to the only magic card. My brother still has not received his tax refund as of today. They keep saying they sent the money to the IRS but the IRS say they do not have it and neither does SBTPG (turbo tax),we have called only magic card numerous times and they say it was sent in a batch form then they gave us a lead number that was first called a reference number.They have failed to produce my brothers tax refund that was put on my card and we want our money but they are trying to keep it. Usually a reject of a tax return has a trace or tracking number they have't given us either one and have been very rude and disrespectful to us. They have also told us numerous lies about solving the matter. My name is denise fitzgerald and my brother is sidney kennedy,could you please help us get the tax refund money back. This is the worst card i have ever had and i recommend that NO ONE does business with the only magic card cause they are crooks .Thank you"
1. Compensation: months without food and jobs missed out on Dec 07, 2013 $1,000.00
2. Payment due: tax refund Dec 07, 2013 $522.00
3. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Dec 07, 2013 $7.99

There has been no response to this claim from THE ONLY MAGIC PREPAID CARD. This claim will remain posted until resolved