Joyce Mcnelley vs. Synchrony Bank Creditor Po Box 965052 Orlando, Fl 32896-5025

J. M. vs. Synchrony Financial
PO Box 965030 Orlando, FL 32896-5030, 777 Long Ridge Rd Ste A1, Stamford, Connecticut, 06902-1247, United States
Amount Involved: Other terms
    • Claimant Seeks: 2 non-monetary items.
    • Amount Involved: N/A
    • Filed On: Jan 12, 2017
    • Posted On: Jan 23, 2017
      • Customer service runarounds
      • Other
"I was going to order merchandise on line from Walmart and my computer said if I opened an account I could receive up to $50.00 off. My discount would have been $47.37 but it indicated it needed to be done right then. I was told they could not do it that quickly. I did not complete the application since it was my understanding the offer would be over before I could be approved. I ordered the merchandise using my Sam's credit card.

I saw something else I would like from Walmart a few days later and decided to complete my application. I was denied, saying it was too soon since I had applied before?

I once had a Walmart card, but it had been many years ago. I was told my birth date did not match? and I would have to write Synchrony Bank Creditor. I did and explained my problem but to no avail. I would have sent them anything they needed. But,they could not tell me what they needed and was turned down again.

I have excellent credit and have never been turned down before by anyone. I take that personally.

Now, I want the card, just because I am not a credit risk, and feel I was treated unfairly by not at least letting me address whatever was their concern.

I would like to put this behind me: get a credit card and be considered a good customer. I would like for someone to talk to me personally and explain what I can do."
  • 01-01-2017 — Application for Walmart Credit Card
Additional Communication Between Claimant and Synchrony Financial Hide
  • Mar 23, 2017, Claiming party added:
  • It has been resolved and I can now have a credit card if I wish.

• Apr 06, 2017, Claiming party added:
  • sucessesfully resolved

Non-Cash
1. Complete project: get credit card Jan 27, 2017 N/A
2. Information: how to fix the problem Jan 27, 2017 N/A
Cash
1. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Jan 27, 2017 $7.99
Claimant invites Synchrony Financial to make a fair offer to resolve this complaint.
Non-cash: 2 items

There has been no response to this claim from Synchrony Financial. This claim will remain posted until resolved