My Claim vs. Synchony Bank Floor Decor

M. M. vs. Synchrony Bank Floor & Decor
PO Box 965030, Orlando, Florida, 32896-5030, United States
Amount Involved: Other terms
"I travel considerably in and out of state. I paid in advance my accounts so I do not have to make monthly payments, I had brought tile at floor decor and paid 600 dollars for a 10 month advance so I did not have to pay monthly. I am being told that I owe 102 dollars and being put into collections for missing monthly payments and they are sorry but there is nothing they can do for me. So ! suggested that they take my 600 dollars and deduct my monthly payment and make me current and pay me the remainder and i will set up a monthly payment, I was told no way... It did not make me happy, I will not make payment until Sept.  and will pay in full oct. They told me will not do.... So here I am...... Also explain that Sam's Costco, Wells Fargo Visa and water company does that!!!!!!!"
  • 04-18-2017 — floor decor
Claimant invites Synchrony Bank Floor & Decor to make a fair offer.
1. Other – Pay for claim posting cost May 03, 2017 $14.99
Cash total : TBD

There has been no response to this claim from Synchrony Bank Floor & Decor. This claim will remain posted until resolved
  • Contributed Solution: by Sonya Shore On 05-05-2017
    There seems to have been a misunderstanding about payment application; Synchrony should work with the claimant More...