Sellers Excavating-Dispute-#1941728

P. J. vs. Sellers Excavating
539 Fronheiser St, Johnstown, Pennsylvania, 15902, United States
Amount Involved: Other terms
Complaint(s): Problem with a service
"Matt Sellers did sewer work for me. Our Sewer Authority required all lines of their customers had to be inspected and if not passing had to have their lines replaced. I fell into that catagory. Mr Sellers dug up my lines and replaced them I was told that when the job was finished everything would be leveled out and I would be able to mow over top of the cleanout valves with no problems. When he covered the pipes, he just dumped the ground on top and then told me that he could come back later and level it out for another $200.00. I had already paid him $1500.00 Unforunately I have never heard anything from him since then and cannot reach him by phone. I just get an answering machine and leave a message and he never returns my call. This job was done on Feb. 16th 2012. Grass has already covered the ruts in my yard from his back hoe and is growing now on top of the dirt piles. I am 81 years old and don't think it should be my responsibility to finish the job."
Claimant invites Sellers Excavating to make a fair offer.
1. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Jul 25, 2012 $7.95
Cash total : TBD

There has been no response to this claim from Sellers Excavating. This claim will remain posted until resolved
  • Comment: by MARK MEYERS — Online mediator
  • On: 09-13-2014
  • CLAIMANT IS RIGHT . EXCAVATOR IS FROMM OUR AREA. AND MANY PEOPLE ARE MAD AT HIS WORK. HE ALSO DOESNT PAY HIS BILLS. MANY OF THE SUPPLY HOUSES SAID HE OWES THEM