Paula Sigley vs. Preston County Commission : Don M. Smith

Discriminating Actions caused by the Preston County Commissioner Don M. Smith,and his Preston County Sheriff,and Sheriff Officer's.

P. S. vs. Preston County Commission : Don M. Smith
106 W Main St Ste 202, Kingwood, West Virginia, 26537-1131 , United States
Amount Involved: $699,999.93
Complaint(s): Civil rights violation
    • Filed On: Jul 02, 2021
    • Posted On: Jul 13, 2021
      • Civil rights violation
"Commissioner Don M. Smith has Discriminated against me due to the ongoings mishaps concerning the Stolen Personal Item's that belongs to me that his Preston County Sheriff Department Transport Unit,and the ongoings harassment's,and intense Discriminating actions that his Preston County Sheriff Paul Moe Pritts,and Sheriff Officer's,and Sheriff Officer T E. Mitters,and Sheriff Officer CW. Cline,and the rest of the Preston County Sheriff Officer's has caused to me,and my family,and commissioner Don M. Smith has been spoken to multiple time's about these ongoings harassment's,and intense Discriminating actions,and the Stolen Personal Item's that belongs to me that his Preston County Sheriff Transport Unit have stolen from me,and the ongoings Conflict's from his Preston County Sheriff,and Sheriff Officer's,and don't provide me,or my family with proper help from the Preston County Sheriff Officer's."
Additional Communication Between Claimant and Preston County Commission : Don M. Smith Hide
  • Jul 05, 2021, Claiming party added:
  • I have contacted Commissioner Don M. Smith multiple time's about the incident concerning the ongoings harassment's, and Discriminating Actions that his Preston County Sheriff Paul Moe Pritts, and the rest of the Preston County Sheriff Officer's has been doing to me, and my family, and I have spoken to Commissioner Don M. Smith multiple time's about my Stolen Personal Item's that his Preston County Sheriff Department Transport Unit have stolen from me when I was being detained,and process into the system but commissioner Don M. Smith never did resolve the ongoings problems with the Stolen Personal Item's, and the ongoings harassment's, and Discriminating Actions that his Preston County Sheriff Paul Moe Pritts, and the other Preston County Sheriff Officer's is doing to me, and my family commissioner Don M. Smith just made this ongoings matter worser for me, and my family.

1. Discriminating Actions caused by the Preston County Commissioner Don M. Smith, and his Preston County Sheriff, and Sheriff Officer's. Jul 16, 2021 $99,999.99
2. Commissioner Don M. Smith has left his Preston County Sheriff Transport Unit have Stolen Personal Item's that belongs to me. Jul 16, 2021 $99,999.99
3. Commissioner Don M. Smith sending harassing Email's to my Private Email on regular basis. Jul 16, 2021 $99,999.99
4. Commissioner Don M. Smith leaves his Preston County Sheriff, and Sheriff Officer's Discriminating Actions towards me, and my family. Jul 16, 2021 $99,999.99
5. Commissioner Don M. Smith leaves his Preston County Sheriff, and Sheriff Officer's refused,or not provide me, or my family with proper help. Jul 16, 2021 $99,999.99
6. Ccommissioner Don M. Smith involvement with the Preston County Sheriff, and Sheriff Officer's Discriminating Actions, and Harassment Actions, and the refusal to provide me, or my family with proper help from the Preston County Commission Office, and the Preston County Sheriff, and Sheriff Officer's. Jul 17, 2021 $99,999.99
7. Preston County Commissioner Don M. Smith leaves his Preston County Sheriff Officer TE. Mitters, and Sheriff Officer CW. Cline, and the other Preston County Sheriff, and Sheriff Officer's Harass, and Discriminate against me, and my family Multiple Time's. Jul 16, 2021 $99,999.99

There has been no response to this claim from Preston County Commission : Don M. Smith. This claim will remain posted until resolved
Offer History