Crafts person rooked by Jim Paradise vs. Pittsburg Renaissance Festival

Tax fraud by Pittsburg and Colo Ren Fest

N. R. vs. Pittsburgh Renaissance Festival
112 Renaissance Ln, West Newton, Pennsylvania, 15089-1868 , United States
    • Claimant Seeks: 1 non-monetary items.
    • Filed On: Oct 08, 2019
    • Posted On: Oct 19, 2019
      • Failure to disclose facts
      • Failure to honor promises
      • Contract / Agreement dispute
"Jim Paradise owner of Colorado and Pittsburg Renaissance Festivals canceled both my contracts after he read the letter from Colorado Department of Revenue written by and publically circulated by Tax Agent Jamie Nicolelli at my booth in my absence implying i am a delinquent tax payer. This is not true, a severe breach of privacy, but more than that, an attempt to extort cash by the both of them from fair booth business owners. I told him i did not appreciate his booth gal informing my by email that if i dont get up to date on my taxes they will start " legal procedings" which is none of their business, highly insulting, and has been disruptive to my personal and emotional life and my financial future. These 2 shows constitute 40 % of my year in sales, which is my sole living. I am a whistle-blower to this tax extortion scheme and I lost my contracts for future years because i refused to comply with their extortion scheme and send my girl in to pay cash that next Monday at the CO Dept of Rev as demanded in her letter, like he orders us to do each Monday at the City of Larkspur for taxes, upon threat of booth closures like he has now proven he will do to punish whistle-blowers. His charging us on our yearly contract for "Douglas County property taxes" is highly suspect too as we do NOT own property but the wood booth sitting on the land only. This happened at Colorado and has nothing to do with Pittsburg, but is vindictive punishment and prejudice againt a whistle-blower"
Non-Cash
1. Replace: Con tracts 2020 Jan 01, 2020 N/A
Cash
1. Compensation: 8 years implied contracts for 2 booths Jan 01, 2020 $160,000.00
2. Damages: Personal aggrivation causing PTSD Jan 01, 2020 $100,000.00
3. Recovery of Losses: 2 booths and furniture Jan 01, 2020 $20,000.00
4. Pay me for my time: Courple months of run around Jan 01, 2020 $4,500.00
5. Loss of good reputation Jan 01, 2020 $100,000.00
Non-cash: 1 items

There has been no response to this claim from Pittsburgh Renaissance Festival. This claim will remain posted until resolved