John Taylor Dispute

F. B. vs. John Taylor
119 E Mill St, Republic, Missouri, 65738-1945, United States
    • View response from: John Taylor
"I bought a car from him off of ebay that was supposed to be a ground up restoration according to his listing. I asked him before I bought it about some items, and he totally lied to me. When the car arrived, even the transport people were appalled. It had no brakes and in fact almost ran over me getting it off of the transport. I spent 2 days and the car is total Junker. This is the farthest thing from a restoration I have ever seen. After contacting him through ebay and by email he has refused to help me as did ebay. His reply was I was looking for a show car, not a driver....another lie, I specifically asked him about the running condition and in fact if the wipers worked. He lied about everything and the car cannot even be driven. If this is a shower car I will eat it, it is absolutely a disaster and very shoddily done. This is not what is add on ebay says or him either. I was totally defrauded and want my money back."
Claimant invites John Taylor to make a fair offer.
1. Other – Copy claim to regulators Aug 20, 2014 $14.99
2. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Aug 20, 2014 $7.99
Cash total : TBD
1. Refund: 57 chev Aug 20, 2014 $27,500.00
2. Other – Copy claim to regulators Aug 20, 2014 $14.99
3. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Aug 20, 2014 $7.99
Respondent's Counteroffer Hide
The claimant's settlement terms were rejected with no explanation. This claim will remain posted until resolved.
  • -2
Do you agree with the respondent’s Response?  (If you are a party to this claim, click here.)
Glenda Taylor commented
Glenda Taylor (Comment):
"I will help you anyway I can. I finally got out from under his tyrannical control."
 (9 months ago)
Claimant says maybe M
Claimant: ("MAYBE"):
"how can you help me at this point, he screwed me out of a bundle. I sold the car and lost a bundle as did that owner. The whole time this guy was pretending to be a preacher, he lied to me, I would love to see him rot in jail. Piece of crap!!"
 (9 months ago)