My Claim vs. Home Vestors Dba Ugly Houses Home Vestors And Red Rock Rei Llc And Or Assigns 1210 Nw !St Oak Grove, Mo 64075

L. C. vs. Homevestors Webuyuglyhouses.Com And Red Rock Rei Llc And Or Assigns
7648 NW Rhode Ave, Kansas City, Missouri, 64152-2294 , United States
    • Filed On: Aug 30, 2020
    • Posted On: Sep 10, 2020
"To make a long story as brief as possible.  I had a property to have an electrical fire.  I contacted the Ugly Houses from one of the many commercials I had seen on TV. I was contacted by phone by Steve Morris he said they would only offer $5,000 I said ok.  Before we could sign a contract for this amount, I was contacted by him. This time he offered $15,000. We signed a contract for the amount of $15,000 on June 01, 2020 with a closing date of July 6, 2020. The closing was to take place at Clear Title Nationwide, INC escrow agent Brooke McBride.  I was never given an address for this location.  In June 2020 (can't recall the date) I was contacted by the same named individual he told me the buyer wanted to lower the price to $10,000 due to the damage of the property (which I thought was strange because they saw it the first two times with the same damage). I received an Addendum with the lower price $10,000 I signed it on June 19, 2020, we were going with the same closing date of July 6, 2020 I  recieved an email that same day stating all documents had been signed by all parties.  I had no reason to contact them at that point because all papers were signed and we were moving forward. On July 3, 2020 early morning I started calling Mr. Morris because we were scheduled to close on the following Monday July 6, 2020 I had never received an address for the location of the closing.  I called and texted all day he never responded. I called all weekend leaving voicemails and texts never a response.  Finally I got in touch with him late July 6, 2020 he said he was told I never signed the contract.  I refreshed his memory.  Then he said well since we have a contract I will check into this as soon as I get into the office.  Days turned into weeks never heard from him.  I was calling and texting. I even asked for a new closing date no response. It wasn't until weeks later after being ignored. I called left Steve Morris a text and a voicemail That I was going to escalate the situation.  Late that evening after 6PM I got an email from Jared Peterson saying he was asked to reach out to me by Steve Morris before I could respond I got two emails I could not open.  I have filed a complaint with the Attorney General and the man named Adam responded with all sort of incorrect information.  I have contacted the Corporate headquarters and spoken with a man. Jared Peterson offered me $500 said that is all they would pay.  I explained my position clearly to him.  Bottom line is we have a contract followed by an Addendum and I have every intention of following this through.     At a later date I will upload files thank you.    "
1. Payment due: honor the legally binding paperwork Sep 11, 2020 $10,000.00
2. Pay me for my time: 20 hours at 20 per hour Sep 11, 2020 $400.00
3. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Sep 11, 2020 $14.99

There has been no response to this claim from HomeVestors WeBuyUglyHouses.com and Red Rock REI LLC And Or Assigns. This claim will remain posted until resolved
  • Contributed Solution: by Sophie Blythe On 09-17-2020
    Contact the SEC, the Real Estate Board and your State Bar Association for assistance with HomeVestors More...