Endurance Warranty Service-Dispute-#4077622

400 Skokie Blvd Ste 105, Northbrook, Illinois, 60062-7937, United States
    • Filed On: Mar 15, 2012
    • Posted On: Mar 26, 2012
      • Contract / Agreement / Promise dispute
"I opend an account with Endurance, and I explained I did not have the money now. I informed the saleman over the phone that, I recieve a monthly income and I would call after I check my checking account. The saleman told me I should pre-date my Visa, and no one would take any money from my account until I call back. I gave him all my Visa informaion.

Icall back to inform the company I would have to wait another month before I get involved. The company took $300.00 from my account without my consent, and cause my checks to bounce. I called again to ask for my money back. I told them I could not pay for the warranty provided for my car. They did not want to give me my $300.00 back. Time went by I called again this time I was told to much time had went by, and I could not get my money back. I was upset they took my money caused my checks to bounce, and I would not recieve nothing. The account was set-up, but no other transactions. I feel I deserve a refund of my money

gladys smith"
1. Payment due: Refund of $300.00 Mar 30, 2012 $300.00
2. Refund: The money taken from my account. Mar 30, 2012 $300.00
3. Pay me for my time: Refund my $300.00. Mar 30, 2012 $300.00
1. Payment due: Money taken out my account Mar 30, 2012 $300.00
2. Refund: $300.00 Mar 30, 2012 $300.00
Claimant invites Endurance Warranty Service to make a fair offer to resolve this complaint.

There has been no response to this claim from Endurance Warranty Service. This claim will remain posted until resolved
  • Contributed Solution: by Bob Mangione On 05-28-2021
    Thank you for posting this. Just received a solicitation from Endurance Warranty and was checking them out. Glad to know that they are not honorable; I will go with my dealer's extended warranty.