E-Cigs brand-Dispute-#3008066

Complaint(s): Bad business practices
    • View response from: E-Cigs
    • Filed On: May 09, 2012
    • Posted On: May 20, 2012
"E-Cigs made a debit to my checking acct. of $99.99 which was supposed to be according to them was to be 9.99. Which caused three Overdraft charges to my account of $35.00 for a total $105.00 which I think they should refund since it was their mistake which caused the whole problem which they decline to do talked with Lucy said not responsible they would only refund the $80.00 for the over charge
They were very Misleading on charges. I had the money to cover the charges we agreed on."
Additional Communication Between Claimant and E-Cigs Hide
  • May 18, 2012, Claiming party added:
  • I spoke to a lady named Vanassa on May 9,2012,She said she saw the overcharged and would credit my card $80.00.At this time,my bank charged me three overdraft payments of $ 35.00 each.I had the money to pay for the E-cigs,until they took out to much money.I called and spoke with Lucy who said she and the company could only refund me $80.00.And that they could not and would not help me with the bank charges,which had came about only because I had too much money took out by E-cigs.

• May 18, 2012, Claiming party added:
  • Please no one trust using your debt card to E-cigs.You will be overchared and also have a hurting on your bank account.

• May 18, 2012, E-Cigs (responding party) added:
  • I replied on 5-16-12
    Dear Debra - I have received notification of your dispute. I will gladly review your account and respond tomorrow.

If you could provide me with the date of the credit card transaction and the last 4 digits of the credit card used.

I replied on 5-17-12
    We have a customer with the same name but there were neither orders nor credit card transactions for the amount of $ 99.99.
    Our customer service manager has informed me that there is a competitor that charges this amount to customers automatically as he receives complaints from customers that are not ours.

Their website is :Ecigsbrand.com

Would you confirm that you have received this message. I would be happy to help you if you do feel that we are the correct vendor. A billing / shipping address and your order # would be helpful.

I replied on 5-18-12
    Debra - Unfortunately you have neglected to provide me with the necessary information for me to properly investigate. The address that is stated on the claim is not an address for either operations or logistics. You have the wrong company information and this complaint should not be directed to us.

5/18 - I have made every attempt possible to assist the claimant.I presume that because this is not our claim to dispute I have not received any replies to my questions.

• Directed to addres 1091 Centre Road Suite #100,Auburn hills,Michigan 48326

• Have review and responded.Debra

• May 21, 2012, E-Cigs (responding party) added:
  • Debra - I have managed to open all your responses and have further looked into your complaint.The customer service tel # / address / order # ( does not correspond to our order number length )are all incorrect.Do not use the info@ecigs.com as a contact email address as it is ours. Good luck in disputing the correct company.

1. Refund: Over charges and Overdrafts May 24, 2012 $105.00
2. Other – Pay for claim posting cost May 24, 2012 $7.95
Respondent's Counteroffer Hide
The claimant's settlement terms were rejected with the following explanation:
  • I do not know this party or incident

"We are not the e-cigs in question.You directed your claim to the incorrect vendor."

This claim will remain posted until resolved.

Do you agree with the respondent’s Response?  (If you are a party to this claim, click here.)