Corinne Williams vs. Bella Serata

C. W. vs. Bella Serata (Free Trial)
PO Box 41542, St Petersburg, Florida, 33743-1542, United States
Amount Involved: $89.95
    • Filed On: Mar 08, 2017
    • Posted On: Mar 19, 2017
      • Commercial / Other dispute
"I received make up from a company called Bella Serata and Rova Eye cream. It was free. It was to come within so many days, but it didn't. Then I noticed that some money was taken out of my checking account. It was $84.95 for Rova eye cream. Then $89.95 for Bella star cream. I called the company because I had not gotten the creams. They said they were at the post office. I informed them I didn't want the Free products. So they sent me info on how to send them back. Which I did. But couldn't get my money back. So called again. I don't remember how many times I called. Finally I got a woman that said it hadn't been sent. So she sent them. But when I checked they only sent the $84.95 not the $89.95. I've called a dozen times. they say someone will call. No call. Then I was told to go to the bank and have them call, which I did. The floor manager said they would send me the money which I still haven't gotten. I really need help.
My name is Corinne Williams
Bella Serata
care@trybellasetara.com
phone (877)371-4568
trans ID 3440649405
order #C54D1425FD"
Additional Communication Between Claimant and Bella Serata (Free Trial) Hide
  • Mar 15, 2017, Claiming party added:
  • If they went to their book keeper they can check and see that the money wasn't put in my account. It would be so easy for them if they did that.

1. Payment due: Bella Serata Mar 23, 2017 $89.95
2. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Mar 23, 2017 $7.99

There has been no response to this claim from Bella Serata (Free Trial). This claim will remain posted until resolved