Quancidine Gribble vs. United States Postal Service

The United States Postal Service involved in RICO ACT VIOLATIONS, theft, fraud and re-routing of mail with the use of "NEOPOST" code name "Handlers"

Q. G. vs. Usps - United States Postal Service (Headquarters)
475 L'Enfant Plaza SW, Washington, District Of Columbia, 20260-0004, United States
    • Amount Involved: 2,100,000,000,000,000.00
    • Filed On: Jan 16, 2020
    • Posted On: Mar 13, 2020
      • Other
"My name is Quancidine Hinson-Gribble and as of today, Thursday, January 16, 2020, a "Certified Letter" (Tracking# 7015 0920 0001 6127 6739) that I mailed on November 26, 2019 at 4:52pm still has "NOT" arrived to it's destination to: Michael V. Sorrento, Director of the Defense Manpower Data Center, 4800 Mark Center Drive, Suite 04E25-01, Alexandria, VA 22350-4000. This is one of three "INCIDENTS" that I have incurred with The United States Postal Service in less than 50 days. The United States Postal Service is operating using "CLANDESTINE" Operations to Re-Route my mail, Mail Theft, and Identity Theft by using USPS Employees (Angelene W. Rainey, Cliffdale Post Office Manager), and "NEOPOST" who act as "HANDLERS" for the United States Post Office to come in and commit these "CRIMES" and "FRAUDULENT" Activites with the Supervision of The United States Postal Service Employees. The First Incident happened on November 8, 2019, when a letter from The Department of Defense was "TAKEN" out of my mail, however I had a picture of it in my Informed Delivery. After reporting this issue to The United States Postal Service all they did was to "DELETE" my Informed Delivery. This proved to me without a doubt that The United States Postal Service was complicient in "REMOVING" my Notification Letter of Benefits/Condolence Letter from my mail that was supposed to be delivered to me: Quancidine Hinson-Gribble, 6129 Louise Street, Fayetteville, NC 28314, on November 8, 2019. I filed a POLICE REPORT#2019-592653 which is attached to this Claim. The Second Incident happened on January 3, 2020 at the Main Post Office on Green Street in Fayetteville, NC 28301, where my "AWARD LETTER" was suppossed to be delivered to me: Quancidine Hinson-Gribble, 6129 Louise Street, Fayetteville, NC 28314, however since the The United States Postal Service was already aware of the claim on my first letter, the United States Post Office used, "NEOPOST" their clandestine agency to have a handler accept my "AWARD LETTER" at a different address so I would "NOT" recieve my "AWARD LETTER", however I found out anyway. I filed a SECOND Police Report#2020-009599 on January 6, 2020. The Tracking # 7196 9009 3501 6864 4037.  After speaking with a Post Office employee, I was made aware that someone from "28314" Cliffdale Post Office, had my mail sent to "28301" Main Post Office on Green Street in Fayetteville, NC. These "CLANDESTINE" Activites of The United States Post Office engaging in RICO ACT VIOLATIONS that include the theft of my "AWARD LETTER" that had my money and other benefit information on it. These "CRIMES" are of exuberant monetary value to me because of the time that it has taken to get me finally paid, to include mailing packages, calling, filing documents and etc. (eight years since my late husbands death, November 18, 2011) by The Department of Defense, only to find out that The Department of Defense, The United States Postal Service, and NEOPOST are "TAKING" back the very thing that would get me my money. There are 58 documents attached to this Claim. Thank you. Quancidine Hinson-Gribble, January 16, 2020"
Exhibits View
1. Compensation: Eight Years Jan 23, 2020 $1,000,000,000,000,000.00
2. Damages: Eight Years Jan 23, 2020 $1,000,000,000,000,000.00
3. Recovery of Losses: Eight years Jan 23, 2020 $100,000,000,000,000.00
4. Pay me for my time: Eight Years Jan 23, 2020 $0.00
Cash total : $2,100,000,000,000,000.00

There has been no response to this claim from USPS - United States Postal Service (Headquarters). This claim will remain posted until resolved
  • Contributed Solution: by George Maxwell On 03-26-2020
    Several USPO and benefits issues here More...