Glenda F vs. Galanz Microwave 1-866-257-3336

G. F. vs. Galanz Microwave 1-866-257-3336
115 E Ogden Ave Ste 117-368, Naperville, Illinois, 60563-3103, United States
"I bought this microwave JANUARY 29 and used it two times and the third time I was using it to make popcorn the plate broke in half, I called the number above cause it was warranted for a year to get the plate replaced and the man I was talking with kept putting me on hold and then finally came back and said I would have to pay $18.00 plus shipping and handling charges. I blew off the handle and totally disagreed with him because it was not my fault it broke and it was part of the microwave and under a years warranty. We argued for a few minutes and then I said I was done talking and I was going to turn it into the better business and hung up. I was talking with my daughter right after that and he called back and said he talked with his super visor and said he could make it right with me with some lame excuses to go with it and I just told him fine get the plate to me in 48 hours our I will go to you people with my complaint. well the plate has not arrived and I feel that I'm just in contacting you. I'm very thankful for your time. Sincerely GlendaFinch PO box126 Larchwood, Ia. 51241 1-712-477-2599"
Additional Communication Between Claimant and Galanz Microwave 1-866-257-3336 Hide
  • Apr 06, 2016, Galanz Microwave 1-866-257-3336 (responding party) added:
  • Hi Glenda:

I received this note today April 6, 2016. I'm not sure what this service is but would like to discuss your claim. Could you please send me your contact information?

Thanks
    AR

Claimant invites Galanz Microwave 1-866-257-3336 to make a fair offer.
1. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Mar 04, 2016 $7.99
Cash total : TBD

There has been no response to this claim from Galanz Microwave 1-866-257-3336. This claim will remain posted until resolved