Sasha Tomcavage vs. David Puga Jr

Major screw-up by David Puga Jr.

S. T. vs. David Puga Jr
17700 S Western Ave Spc 168, Gardena, California, 90248-3259, United States
    • Claim #: 1987764
    • Filed On: Jan 27, 2019
    • Posted On: Feb 07, 2019
      • Failure to disclose facts
      • Failure to honor promises
"A few years ago David Puga Exchange our Cartier pasha watches when I found out his watches turned out to be a fake one I demanded my authentic cariter watch back. that’s the first time I found out that he pawned my watch for $400. I was Livid, Because I told david If he ever gonna sold my watch, please let me know first i would buy it back from him.
When u went to the pawn shop, they informed me that david never pay the required interests payment nor contacted them. So the watch was sold to another store. After I explain the situation to the owner from the pawn shop he felt really bad for me and he really want to help me to get the watch back however i will need to come up with $1500 to buy the watch back because that’s what the pawn shop sold it for.
I called David immediately and requested him to sort this out. He need to pay for his mistake. But he came up with excuses and said he had no money. Once again he put me in the most difficult situation. I don’t want to lose my watch. I also don’t want to pay for David Puga’s mistake.
I end up paid $1500 to buy my own watch back."
Additional Communication Between Claimant and David Puga Jr Hide
  • Jan 29, 2019, David Puga Jr (responding party) added:
  • First of all this incident happend 5 years ago and i had no idea the watch was fake i traded her the watch with the knowledge it was real and she had it checked almost a year later sorry but i am not responsible for her ignorance she should have had it checked before the trade.

• Feb 10, 2019, Claiming party added:
  • His respond was irrelevant!
    Look at my complaint.
    1. Failure to disclose facts.
    He made up a story about where the watch come from. He said its 100% real but told me not to take it to carter store. he was rushing me to swap it without allow me to think. it made total sense why because he knew it was fake and he was failure to disclose the facts.

2. Failure to honor promises:
    I told him very specific, if he ever going to sell my watch, I asked him to let me know I would buy it back. However, he failure to honor any promises, he went ahead and pawn my watch for $400.

The objective here is He pawned my watch without notify me
    and then he didn't even bother to pay the interest fee or called the pawn shop at all. thats why the pawn shop sold the watch. the owner from the pawn shop is 100% support my claims and will submit his statement or testify if necessary.

Lastly I am not going to make any comment on David Puga's jr called me ignorance or any other names nor I would use any adjectives word to describe Mr. Puga Jr. characteristics and behaviors.

Because I am here simply to seek justice. Thank you!

1. The total amount plus interest that i end up have to pay in order to get my watch back Feb 01, 2019 $2,000.00
Respondent's Counteroffer Hide
The claimant's settlement terms were rejected with no explanation. This claim will remain posted until resolved.
Do you agree with the respondent’s Response?  (If you are a party to this claim, click here.)
Offer History
Jan 27, 2019
Claimant's Terms of Settlement to David Puga Jr
  • Contributed Solution: by J Petaluma On 02-12-2019
    David Puga Jr. seems to have shown total contempt for a friend as well as financial irresponsibility - needs to figure out how to get her watch back. More...