Carolines catering-Dispute-#1783240

13563 Phelps 632 Rd., Phelps, Kentucky, 41633, United States
Amount Involved: $750.00
    • Filed On: Sep 04, 2012
    • Posted On: Sep 15, 2012
      • failure to pay completion of job
"My boyfriend and I have a brick business which we contracted our business to Caroline Smith. We were hired originally to fix approx. 120 ft brick wall. After arriving at her house the wall was unfixable and a new agreement was made with a new amount of 7200.
Upon completion of the job, we had drawn most of the money except for 300.00 plus the odd jobs we did on the last day which totalled 450.00 more. We had already gave her 1000 off the 7200 because she was complaining so much.
The second to last day, she told us she was waiting for a check at the post office, the last day my crew moved 800 bricks, laid 10 bricks to fix a back step to her catering co., also put in and connected 3 lamps and a timer to her post. After all was done she said she had to go to the post office and then when we ask again she said she didn't owe us any money.
The two guys that had done the extra work went back to try and get their money Caroline started crying to get sympathy and making excuses. We were not paid WHAT WAS OWED TO US which is 750.00.
If necessary I have all people involded in this that worked for us sign a sworn affidavit as to what I just wrote.
This situation wouldn't have bothered me so but she knew she was not paying us and still had us do all the extra jobs which were not included in the price of the wall."
1. Compensation: job done not paid for Sep 21, 2012 $750.00
2. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Sep 21, 2012 $7.95

There has been no response to this claim from Carolines Catering Caroline Smith. This claim will remain posted until resolved