Andre R Laquerre vs. Prescription Hope

Prescription Hope...Unethical predatory company!

A. L. vs. Prescription Hope
2100 SE Ocean Blvd Ste 300 Stuart FL 34996-3332, Po Box 2700, Westerville, Ohio, 43086, United States
Amount Involved: $300.00
    • Filed On: May 29, 2019
    • Posted On: Jun 09, 2019
"I signed up with Prescription Hope to help with paying for my insulin and Trulicity. Without even ever receiving a prescription from my doctor, they billed me for two months of "service". I never received any medications and they never received authorization from my doctor for the three medications. I called them to cancel my account, which they did, but informed me that I still owed $300 for two months of service. I strongly feel that if they didn't get authorization from my doctor and the fact that I never received anything from them, I should not have to pay them $300 for doing exactly that....NOTHING!"
1. Compensation: 2 months of $150 per month premiums Jun 13, 2019 $300.00
2. Other – Pay for claim posting cost Jun 13, 2019 $14.99

There has been no response to this claim from Prescription Hope. This claim will remain posted until resolved
  • Contributed Solution: by George Maxwell On 06-10-2019
    Prescription Hope should immediately refund $300 to customer for whom prescriptions were never ordered More...