Public Negotiation

PeopleClaim public mediations with co-plaintiffs are similar to class actions except they're resolved with the help of our community of conflict resolution professionals.

Public mediations with co-plaintiffs may be resolved globally — one offer to all parties — or individually via party-to-party negotiation with each separate claim.

While the goal is to help you find the shortest distance between a problem and its resolution, unresolved public mediations may be referred for formal legal represenatation and class action.

Community-negotiated settlement
Recover damages online
See if you qualify

When Domestic Violence and Disabled Discrimination happens in family court

Plaintiff
Opening StatementProvided by: Adrienne L., Plaintiff
I'm a survivor of many years of Domestic Violence. When I left my abuser I went to treatment for PTSD. When I came home he took my son a day before his birthday and basically legally kidnapped him. I fought until I was financially drained. I then found out I had a terminal brain disease and haven't been able to work in a year and half. I just got approved for social security, but I will not receive for months. My husband worked two jobs to get the attorneys we had and we ran out of money to continue fighting. My ex was given custody while he was out on bond for assault against me and will not allow any calls. The abuse hasn't stopped, it's just now through the court room and lawyer. I have been bullied by the attorney. She was unethical. They wouldn't allow my mother or my oldest son to be around him because she testified that she saw bruises on me. My ex has been arrested for stalking me and assault. He has multiple felonies and I haven't ever been arrested or ever on drugs. There have been 4 dcs cases against him and not once was I contacted. The judge wouldn't even listen to me. The guardian never interviewed me. My cries for help were ignored completely. The advocate I worked with said that Wilson county is notorious for letting domestic violence slide. That was definitely the case with Judge Gwinn, the guardian, and DCS. This is how domestic violence plays out in court if the judge allows it. This is why so many women stay. This was my worst nightmare that came true. I'm begging for myself and other women that we demand a judge that is capable of making the best decision for the children involved. I can't sleep at night knowing my child is not safe. Please help.
vs.
Wilson county tn

If you're a named party in this case you're invited to add an opening statement.

In the absence of a statement from named party(s), PeopleClaim may assign an advocate to provide an opening statement and represent their interests.

Plaintiff seeking
My son back. Justice for victims. Libel and pergury charges.

This Trial's Core Issues
1. Additional background.
As, I have gotten anywhere anywhere and I don't have the funds to pay for a lawyer. I'm going to self for a civil suit against the county for failing to assist. The cop whom actually took a call and talked my ex who called into dispatch instead of actually talking to me the victim. The magistrate w
Start a timeline for this case

Suggest an event.

PeopleClaim is a pre-litigation negotiation platform that allows parties to combine claims against counterparties in order to negotiate group or individual settlements that avoid litigation, increase recovery amounts, and settle cases more constructively. The process does not requre a lawyer or legal representation and does not carry the force of law. Read more...
How public mediation works

Lead plaintiff opens case

Join a case or start your own.
Any type. Large or small.

Case grows as others join

Get the power of numbers.
Bigger is better.

Public helps negotiate fair resolution

Legal and industry pros, consumer advocates, and others help find the best resolution.

Respondent settles

Join a group settlement or negotiate peer-to-peer.

Unresolved cases escalate

Connect with top lawyers and negotiatiors if you need more help.

Why join this case?
  • Recover damages
  • Increase negotiating leverage
  • Keep more of your settlement
  • Fast and simple
Get help from our experts.
Invite up to three members of our resolution community to help get your dispute resolved.

Join our justice community to help people who need your advice and services.

Join now

Important: PeopleClaim is a public dispute resolution system providing claim filing and online "trials" to settle party-to-party disputes and engage discussion in matters of public interest or controversy. PeopleClaim is not a court of law, and decisions arrived at through PeopleClaim trials do not legally bind disputing parties unless by mutual agreement. Terms such as "court," "trial," "verdict," "plaintiff," "respondent," "advocate," "neutral," "argument," "rebuttal," and other words borrowed from law are not used in their technical legal sense and should not be interpreted as such. The goal of PeopleClaim Online Trials is to increase public participation in dispute resolution and public policy by airing, debating, and seeking resolutions to matters of public interest as well as commercial disputes.

Parties participating in PeopleClaim trials have the option to resolve their disputes through mutual consent, under terms proposed by other trial participants such as "advocates," "neutrals," and others. PeopleClaim does not enforce any such agreements or promise any outcome to trials hosted on its site. PeopleClaim is not responsible for content posted in either public trials or in party-to-party claims registered at PeopleClaim.com. All trial content, including case summaries, rebuttals, suggested resolutions, and comments, are solely the responsibility of the posting parties.PeopleClaim does not review or evaluate the merits of opinions posted on its site by trial participants or others.

PeopleClaim is not a law firm and does not provide legal advice or legal services.