Complaint History & Business Rating for Through the Country Door

Scale: A+ to F
View it on map

What Through the Country Door customers think NEW

Claims vs Through the Country Door (1):

Have you done business with Through the Country Door? How satisfied were you?
  • General satisfaction
  • Quality of products or services
  • Responsiveness to problems or complaints
  • Value for money
  • Professionalism
Would you recommend Through the Country Door to a friend?

Comments and Feedback from Users

• Commented By:Cythea H.
  • Recommended:No
  • On:08-Sep-2015
  • Cythea H. says: A lamp was shipped to me missing a part; I shipped it back and another part went missing. Consulted the company and they offered me 20% off. I ended up paying nearly $200 for a lamp I never got. I just ordered netting to go over the bed and they sent me a shower curtain at twice the price and to return it, I'll have to pay for the return. Nobody does business like this. I've been a good customer since 2006. Not happy.

Through the Country Door’s Complaint History (1):

1 PeopleClaim in negotiation is currently posted for public review and comment :

• Claim
    • Seeking:

Through the Country Door-Dispute-#8097109

• Customer service runarounds
    • Overcharge or billing error
    Claimant says:Company will not refund money for item they did not send. I have been calling since November and they tell me to continue to wait and that a "check is in the mail". View claim »

Power of numbers - Join PeopleClaim users negotiating with Through the Country Door to resolve their complaints.

Resolve My Complaint