Complaint History & Business Rating for Through the Country Door

United States.

PeopleClaim Reliability Rating
Scale: A+ to F
View it on map

Tired of being a slave to anonymous review sites? Take control of your online reputation, manage reviews, and resolve customer issues - all for under $1.50 a day.

Learn More

What Through the Country Door customers think NEW

Claims vs Through the Country Door (1):

Have you done business with Through the Country Door? How satisfied were you?
  • General satisfaction
  • Quality of products or services
  • Responsiveness to problems or complaints
  • Value for money
  • Professionalism
Would you recommend Through the Country Door to a friend?

Comments and Feedback from Users

• Commented By:Cythea H.
  • Recommended:No
  • On:08-Sep-2015
Cythea Harrison-Homitz says: A lamp was shipped to me missing a part; I shipped it back and another part went missing. Consulted the company and they offered me 20% off. I ended up paying nearly $200 for a lamp I never got. I just ordered netting to go over the bed and they sent me a shower curtain at twice the price and to return it, I'll have to pay for the return. Nobody does business like this. I've been a good customer since 2006. Not happy.
Respond. Click here if you're authorized to respond to Through the Country Door customer comments or edit information on this profile.

Through the Country Door’s Complaint History (1):

1 claim is currently posted for public review and comment :

Gain the power of numbers - Join PeopleClaim users negotiating with Through the Country Door to resolve their complaints.

Resolve My Complaint