Complaint History & Business Rating for Sapphire Resorts - Starpoint Resort Group

235 E Warm Springs Rd Ste 100, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89119-4253, United States.

Is this your business?
PeopleClaim Reliability Rating
Scale: A+ to F

What Sapphire Resorts - Starpoint Resort Group customers think NEW

Comments and Feedback from Users

• Commented By:Mariya G.
  • On:27-Oct-2017
Mariya G. says: They are a scam! And now we are forced to pay them for something we cannot even use, everyone we have tried. And they "gave" us a free vacation for 4 days, well little did we know that "some" taxes will need to be paid would end up costing $800. By the way we could not even take the vacation because it was more expensive then us traveling all on our own. They lie and cheat you into buying, DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR LIES! Oh how I wish I could stop people somehow from going to those presentations and falling for their ugly lies.
Respond. Click here if you're authorized to respond to Sapphire Resorts - Starpoint Resort Group customer comments or edit information on this profile.
  • Commented By:Johnny O.
  • On:08-Apr-2017
Johnny O. says: They lie in their presentation about no blackout dates and the most you will ever pay for a 5 bedroom condo in Disney animal kingdom for a wk is $599.The very 1st time we tried to book in San Diego, nothing was available.They transferred us to rci, which only could get us in a regular holiday in hotel for $149 a wk.Who needs a timeshare to do that!Very dissappointing,the contract represents absolutely nothing that the presentation they sell you on it.Then you are contracted for a lifetime of maintenance fees for something that you can't use when you want!
  • Commented By:Cindy M.
  • On:03-Apr-2017
Cindy M. says: This company sucks! Never anything available and if so the price is ridiculous.. Can't believe I was ripped off like this! Stay away from Sapphire Resorts.
  • Commented By:Analyn A.
  • On:01-Apr-2017
Analyn A. says: lack of information they never told me about the 5 days of cancellation i just found out when i called to cancel my timeshre. the first customer representative that i talked to was giving me an attitude the moment i mentioned about me cancelling my timeshare. and repeatedly saying she has a real estate license with sarasm which i never asked her name is katie and didnt wna give me her last name and kept on tellling me about d nevada state law. which again i didnt ask i just wanted her to cancel my timeshare and of course didnt happen. i sent an email to garrick the q.a. about it. supposedly he couldnt find my info so i gave him my cellphone number and i waited for his response which he never did. and i called the number again and again they told me dey will have someone to calll me which again never got a call back.. THIS IS FRAUD! poor custom service or licensed real estate agent. never ever fall for this company. all i want is to cance my timeshare im not even asking for my refund that i paid upfront of $150 very unprofessional. they should all have their license revoke for lying to people who works hard for their money and hoping they will have a peaceful vacation when they need it. its all lies. they are unbelievable people who doesnt. care about other people just to make money.. its all about money!!
  • Commented By:Dan O.
  • On:23-Feb-2017
Dan O. says: In simple words, I say this....I am a victim of this fraud and completely distraught over this!
Rate Sapphire Resorts - Starpoint Resort Group
  • General satisfaction
  • Quality of products or services
  • Responsiveness to problems or complaints
  • Value for money
  • Professionalism
Would you recommend Sapphire Resorts - Starpoint Resort Group to a friend?
Submit Your rating and recommendation is not a claim filing. If you’re trying to resolve a dispute, please file a PeopleClaim here so that it can be properly communicated, negotiated and settled. Ratings and recommendations are usually not removed, although they may be subject to edit or removal.

Sapphire Resorts - Starpoint Resort Group’s Complaint History (3):

3 claims are currently posted for public review and comment :

• Seeking:

Akinsola Akinniran vs. Sapphire Resorts Group, Inc.

• Overcharge or billing error
    Claimant says:<p>I and my wife had a vacation last year November 2017, we lodge in our usual circus circus hotel, on saturday 4th which has to be wife birthday we went around shopping, at the place of buying some clothes a man came and introduce <span style="color: #333333; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">Sapphire R...

Sapphire Resorts Group Llc Dispute

For:
    • "This feels like a scam to me."
    • Damage to reputation
    • Discrimination
    Claimant says:According to Nevada state law an employee should be given there final paycheck or will be fined. I was let go by this company for refusing to work under a hostile environment and voicing my opinion for all the customer scams that's taking place on a daily basis.

My Claim vs. Sapphire Resorts

• Customer service runarounds
    • Problem with a product
    Claimant says:Testimonial To Time Share Fraud First I would like to share a little about me, I am a father of two and I work very hard for my money and my family. I have had a very Expensive mistake happen in Las Vegas NV with Sapphire resorts and I would like to share with you in hopes that you can save others like me. July 14th 2015- First I was solicited ...

Gain the power of numbers - Join PeopleClaim users negotiating with Sapphire Resorts - Starpoint Resort Group to resolve their complaints.

Resolve My Complaint