Complaint History & Business Rating for

PeopleClaim Reliability Rating
Scale: A+ to F
View it on map

What customers think NEW

Have you done business with How satisfied were you?
  • General satisfaction
  • Quality of products or services
  • Responsiveness to problems or complaints
  • Value for money
  • Professionalism
Would you recommend to a friend?’s Complaint History (1):

1 PeopleClaim in negotiation is currently posted for public review and comment :

• Claim
    • Seeking:

• Poor Value for Money
    • Questionable Business Practices
    • Service Problem
    Claimant says:I purchased a real estate study course Private Liquidation System by Stacy Kellams on the 9th December, 2009 using my debit card, my payments were reduced from 3 x $997 to 2 x $997. I found that I still had to purchase even more information in order to succeed with the material. My father became ill in December and later passed, I wrote requesti... View claim »

Power of numbers - Join PeopleClaim users negotiating with to resolve their complaints.

Resolve My Complaint