Resolve a dispute - It's FREE

Resolve any dispute with anyone, anywhere - It’s free

PeopleClaim helps consumers, patients, employees and others resolve disputes by exposing bad business and unfair treatment.

Complaint History & Business Rating for

• No. of Employees:
  • Est. Yearly Revenue:
  • Products:
Scale:A+ to F
Their rating depends on their response to your complaint. PeopleClaim doesn't close claims until you're satisfied.
About this rating

PeopleClaim reliability ratings are heavily weighted towards a business's response to complaints filed by PeopleClaim users. This business's rating WILL be incrementally downgraded to F if they do not respond constructively to your posted claim, either by accepting your settlement terms, making a counteroffer, or providing reasonable explanation for non-acceptance. Higher ratings generally reflect a business's history of constructively responding to all complaints filed through our system, or no history of claims filed against them through PeopleClaim.

No bias or conflicts of interest. Guaranteed: PeopleClaim does not accept member fees, advertising of any form, or other compensation from businesses and professionals that we rate. Claims are settled and removed from publication solely upon agreement of full satisfaction by the claiming party. See our Terms of Use for full details.

is rated due to one or more of the following reasons:
  • This party has successfully resolved all complaints filed against it for the past 12 months at PeopleClaim.com.
See how REISecrets.com can maintain a high rating.
  • Continue to respond promptly to all complaints.
  • Settle as many complaints as they can.
  • Make counteroffers if they can't accept a claimant's settlement terms.
  • Provide a reason if they reject a claimant's settlement terms.
REISecrets.com’s Complaint History The following claims filed by PeopleClaim users are currently posted for public review and comment:
  • Claim
  • Filed:
  • Seeking:

REISECRETS.COM TRIANING SYSTEM CLAIM

For:
  • Poor Value for Money
  • Questionable Business Practices
  • Service Problem
Claimant says:I purchased a real estate study course Private Liquidation System by Stacy Kellams on the 9th December, 2009 using my debit card, my payments were reduced from 3 x $997 to 2 x $997. I found that I still had to purchase even more information in order to succeed with the material. My father became ill in December and later passed, I wrote requesti... View claim »
Resolve a problem with
  • File for FREE
  • Get Satisfaction
  • Fast and Effective
  • 100% Online Process
  • No Lawyers or Mediators required

Get help resolving a complaint against anyone, anywhere - It's FREE

Help me resolve a dispute