Complaint History & Business Rating for Garcinia Cambogia 1300

1540 International Parkway Suite 2000, Lake Mary, Florida, 32746, United States.

PeopleClaim Reliability Rating
Scale: A+ to F
View it on map

What Garcinia Cambogia 1300 customers think NEW

Have you done business with Garcinia Cambogia 1300? How satisfied were you?
  • General satisfaction
  • Quality of products or services
  • Responsiveness to problems or complaints
  • Value for money
  • Professionalism
Would you recommend Garcinia Cambogia 1300 to a friend?

Garcinia Cambogia 1300’s Complaint History (1):

1 PeopleClaim in negotiation is currently posted for public review and comment :

• Claim
    • Seeking:

Deborah Burns-Dispute-#1090540

For:
    • Problem with a product
    Claimant says:I ordered Garcinia Cambogia 1300 thinking it was the product featured on Dr. Oz, and when I received my product, I had terrible side effects. I only took 4 or 5 pills and my feet and legs swelled so badly I could hardly walk. I want to return my products and receive a refund, but I have not been able to located the company to do this. Thank you. View claim »

Power of numbers - Join PeopleClaim users negotiating with Garcinia Cambogia 1300 to resolve their complaints.

Resolve My Complaint