Resolve a dispute - It's FREE

Resolve any dispute with anyone, anywhere - It’s free

PeopleClaim helps consumers, patients, employees and others resolve disputes by exposing bad business and unfair treatment.

Complaint History & Business Rating for

• No. of Employees:
  • Est. Yearly Revenue:
  • Products:
Scale:A+ to F
Their rating depends on their response to your complaint. PeopleClaim doesn't close claims until you're satisfied.
Provisional rating. Entities rated for under 2 years receive a provisional rating “P”. This reflects that there may not be sufficient complaint history to accurately reflect a rated entity’s true dispute and resolution history. Viewers are encouraged to use caution and consult additional resources before making purchase or engagement decision. Learn more.
is rated due to one or more of the following reasons:
  • Too many unresolved complaints
  • Insufficient response to complaints
  • One or more complaints unanswered longer than 133 days
See how Garcinia Cambogia 1300 can improve its rating.
  • Respond to all unanswered complaints. pending response. There is 1 complaint pending response.
  • Make a counteroffer. There are 2 open complaints with no counteroffer.
Garcinia Cambogia 1300’s Complaint History The following claims filed by PeopleClaim users are currently posted for public review and comment:
  • Claim
  • Filed:
  • Seeking:

Deborah Burns-Dispute-#1090540

For:
  • Problem with a product
Claimant says:I ordered Garcinia Cambogia 1300 thinking it was the product featured on Dr. Oz, and when I received my product, I had terrible side effects. I only took 4 or 5 pills and my feet and legs swelled so badly I could hardly walk. I want to return my products and receive a refund, but I have not been able to located the company to do this. Thank you. View claim »
Resolve a problem with
  • File for FREE
  • Get Satisfaction
  • Fast and Effective
  • 100% Online Process
  • No Lawyers or Mediators required

Get help resolving a complaint against anyone, anywhere - It's FREE

Help me resolve a dispute