Complaint History & Business Rating for Carson Lord Enterprises

Scale: A+ to F
View it on map

What Carson Lord Enterprises customers think NEW

Claims vs Carson Lord Enterprises (1):

Have you done business with Carson Lord Enterprises? How satisfied were you?
  • General satisfaction
  • Quality of products or services
  • Responsiveness to problems or complaints
  • Value for money
  • Professionalism
Would you recommend Carson Lord Enterprises to a friend?
Would you like PeopleClaim to help
resolve a dispute against Carson Lord Enterprises?
Yes, help me resolve my dispute

Comments and Feedback from Users

• Commented By:Lora T.
  • Recommended:No
  • On:29-Jun-2015
  • Lora T. says: I would NEVER recommend them to anyone. They kept my money for the application fees of 199.00 and 46.00 for postage and I never heard from them again. They never acknowledged any of my several letters I sent to them. A TOTAL FRAUD!

Carson Lord Enterprises’s Complaint History (1):

1 PeopleClaim in negotiation is currently posted for public review and comment :

• Claim
    • Seeking:

My Claim vs. Carson Lord Enterprises Dispute

For:
    • Contract / Agreement / Promise dispute
    Claimant says:In October 2013 I sent this company a check for $199 for application fees that were supposed to be reimbursed after my ninth paycheck. I followed their instructions and mailed the 100 letters and sent them the receipt for the 46.00 in postage and the agreement form for their company. As of this date, I have never received a paycheck or any commun... View claim »

Power of numbers - Join PeopleClaim users negotiating with Carson Lord Enterprises to resolve their complaints.

Resolve My Complaint