Complaint History & Business Rating for Budco Financial Services

P.O. Box 321067, Detroit, Michigan, 48232-1067, United States.

Is this your business?
PeopleClaim Reliability Rating
Scale: A+ to F

What Budco Financial Services customers think NEW

Claims vs Budco Financial Services (1):

Rate Budco Financial Services
  • General satisfaction
  • Quality of products or services
  • Responsiveness to problems or complaints
  • Value for money
  • Professionalism
Would you recommend Budco Financial Services to a friend?
Submit Your rating and recommendation is not a claim filing. If you’re trying to resolve a dispute, please file a PeopleClaim here so that it can be properly communicated, negotiated and settled. Ratings and recommendations are usually not removed, although they may be subject to edit or removal.

Budco Financial Services’s Complaint History (1):

1 claim is currently posted for public review and comment :

• Claim
    • Seeking:

Dennis Galindez vs. Budco Financial Services

For:
    • Commercial / Other dispute
    Claimant says:My name is ***. I reside at ***. In August, 2019 I cancelled my service contract with Nuevo # ***. Since that time I have made 10 to 20 calls to rep Jeremy (844-248-6947 ect 0014). They owe me $1200.00 and I have received no services on my brand new vehicle. They just keep telling me that the check will go out Monday. Well I have been waiting eve...

Gain the power of numbers - Join PeopleClaim users negotiating with Budco Financial Services to resolve their complaints.

Resolve My Complaint