Complaint History & Business Rating for Suddenlink Communications By Altice

6151 Paluxy Dr, Tyler, Texas, 75703-5976, United States.

Is this your business?
PeopleClaim Reliability Rating
Scale: A+ to F

What Suddenlink Communications By Altice customers think NEW

Comments and Feedback from Users

• Commented By:Mary B.
  • On:13-Feb-2020
Mary B. says: They ripped me off and there sevice sucks and they lied to me i was on the phone with them for 5 months! I fill as if i wasted my time... i have kids and was on the phone for hours!!! My daughter is in highschool and needed the internet for school... I had to end up paying 500 to get it back on. Angry momma...
Respond. Click here if you're authorized to respond to Suddenlink Communications By Altice customer comments or edit information on this profile.
  • Commented By:Melissa H.
  • On:08-Jan-2020
Melissa H. says: Unreliable service, poor customer service, and over charging.
  • Commented By:Susan F.
  • On:01-Jan-2020
Susan F. says: Right now I feel so let down, cheated and deceived by this company. I don't even know if posting anything is going to do anything. I want to contact someone. This whole thing as cost me a lot of time and a lot of money
  • Commented By:Susan F.
  • On:01-Jan-2020
  • Commented By:Charles J.
  • On:21-Dec-2019
Charles J. says: They charged me for Internet Service Installation on 11/13/2019 but to date have been unable to deliver and trying to get a refund on the charge has been impossible...they just transfer me from billing to sales, to construction, and never will let me speak to an account manager. They have my money but say they cannot deliver the service and they are running weeks behind on issuing any refunds. Odd they can immediately charge you for the service but cannot give you a refund for weeks on end. There customer service is awful and no one contacted seems to know how to get you to a responsible party although they claim the person you are being referred to can handle the problem. I wouldn't accept any SERVICE from them now even if they tried to make things right.
Rate Suddenlink Communications By Altice
  • General satisfaction
  • Quality of products or services
  • Responsiveness to problems or complaints
  • Value for money
  • Professionalism
Would you recommend Suddenlink Communications By Altice to a friend?
Submit Your rating and recommendation is not a claim filing. If you’re trying to resolve a dispute, please file a PeopleClaim here so that it can be properly communicated, negotiated and settled. Ratings and recommendations are usually not removed, although they may be subject to edit or removal.

Suddenlink Communications By Altice’s Complaint History (5):

5 claims are currently posted for public review and comment :

Ethel Carr vs. Suddenlink Communications By Altice

For:
    Claimant says:<p> my Suddenlink Internet up on November 21 of 19. I've had intermediate service ever since today is the last day of the year and my Internet is still not working. I really don't know what to do I am so unhappy. My block has about eight people on it that has no Internet we all have constantly called in we went down to the office I've talk to super...

D.B. vs. Suddenlink

• Overcharge or billing error
    Claimant says:I had cancelled my auto pay prior to getting my billing because I had cancelled tv service and expected a delay in credit to my account. The company charged my bank automatically anyway. I called the company, was on the phone for 45mins just trying to get transferred to collections. When I finally got collections they were able to correct the charg...

H.J. vs. Suddenlink Communications

For:
    Claimant says:I am a Suddenlink customer reporting a possible fraud in charging people for “data over-usage”. My normal usages in the past three months were 18.6, 30.8, and 30 Gb (monthly) in the 250 Gb plan. However, the data usage from 11-17-2015 to 12-17-2015 was 862.8 Gb (monthly). The peak daily usage was 96.0 Gb on 11-29-2015, which is simply impossible. I...

suddenlink Dispute

• Overcharge or billing error
    Claimant says:I recieved a check for $75.84 for over payment but when I cashed the check it came back to the business saying Refer to Maker. when I called Suddenlink about this they told me it was because of where I cashed the check. I told them that shouldn't make a difference where I cashed the check, they should honor it so they told me to send it back thro...

Suddenlink Communications-Dispute-#5097668

• Contract / Agreement / Promise dispute
    • Customer service runarounds
    Claimant says:I was promised an all inclusive premium channel package by my sales person, who was probably a subcontractor, and recieved a very meager base channel package. I have spent hours on the phone with these people trying to get this resolved to no avail. One supervisor, John LaVelle, was supposed to listen to my sales call and call me back with some ans...

Gain the power of numbers - Join PeopleClaim users negotiating with Suddenlink Communications By Altice to resolve their complaints.

Resolve My Complaint