Complaint History & Business Rating for Suddenlink Communications By Altice

1111 Stewart Avenue, Bethpage, New York, 11714, United States.

Is this your business?
PeopleClaim Reliability Rating
Scale: A+ to F

What Suddenlink Communications By Altice customers think NEW

Comments and Feedback from Users

• Commented By:Stephanie R.
  • On:12-May-2020
Stephanie R. says: Service goes off everyday. Have to reset modem everyday. Customer service is a joke. Price too high for crappy service.
Respond. Click here if you're authorized to respond to Suddenlink Communications By Altice customer comments or edit information on this profile.
  • Commented By:Rebecca R.
  • On:03-Apr-2020
Rebecca R. says: Every day we unplug our system because we have found that this is the easiest way to reset service so that we are able to watch television. Internet is tricky. Now that students are learning online the internet service or rather the lack of service is causing more problems. Technicians have been sent out 3 times recently with the results being more issues and no fix. For over 2 weeks the temporary fix is to connect to a service box down the street and stretch the cable above ground. Can't reach customer service. Requested a call back and finally got one only to have them disconnect the call before an agent came on line. Altice equipment is below standard
  • Commented By:Alexandra P.
  • On:01-Apr-2020
Alexandra P. says: There service was so awful. In and out all the time. You have to cancel 30 days before, or you are charged 1 month extra. We called for several days and waited on hold for 1 hour each time (we have jobs to do and sitting on hold or hours is unacceptable). After we were connected they transferred and dropped calls. The customer service employees told us different answers to our questions about billing. They have no consistency and do not want to help customers. I would never recommend this company to my worst enemy. Even the "manager" of customers service Kendall (844-316-9651 ex414089) held no accountability for the fact that everyone we spoke to had different answers to our questions. They have no interest in being there for their customers and having fair billing. We had employees give us fake names and employee numbers that Kendall could not verify and said were not real. This company needs to get rid of these poor managers and "customer service representatives".
  • Commented By:Sofia T.
  • On:23-Mar-2020
Sofia T. says: Absolutely horrendous customer service. When the internet service works, it's pretty good, but it very often goes down or becomes spotty for no reason. Today while working from home, our internet was too slow for us to conduct our usual work. My husband called Suddenlink, and they rebooted our internet without first asking us or informing that they would do so. This caused our internet to completely go down, rather than just being slow. We also tried explaining that we have been using a Netgear modem for a few months now, and Netgear informed us that our ISP must push out the firmware update to our modem. One Suddenlink representative said that Suddenlink has NO way of updating another company's hardware. Yet, another representative said that they can only help by sending a tech out to update the firmware. So how would we possibly be able to rely on any of the information we've been given???? Now, 5 hours and 3 phone calls later, we STILL have absolutely no resolution or meaningful response from Suddenlink. All we received was their "support" staff giving us the run-around and wasting our time, all whilst we were unable to work for the day.
  • Commented By:Mike B.
  • On:25-Feb-2020
Mike B. says: It has now been 9days, countless hours, inaccuracies, incompetence, and lack of follow through after we asked why our bill had increased approx 35% and our local office told us it was a tax increase! We were to be upgraded and has been a absolute disaster and have not had the upgrade completed as of today. The Customer Advocacy Luke especially clearly thought my complaint was unfounded and a waste of his precious time. He along with the other 15-20 people and 15-20hrs of my time has been wasted. Why are their earnings decreasing? Losing 24yr customers to be replaced by temporary customers. The wheels of this company have fallen off. SEC/FTC/FCC needs to know how this company is incompetent, incapable of communicating, and has no regard for their customers otherwise investors might wake up with a bad situation.
Rate Suddenlink Communications By Altice
  • General satisfaction
  • Quality of products or services
  • Responsiveness to problems or complaints
  • Value for money
  • Professionalism
Would you recommend Suddenlink Communications By Altice to a friend?
Submit Your rating and recommendation is not a claim filing. If you’re trying to resolve a dispute, please file a PeopleClaim here so that it can be properly communicated, negotiated and settled. Ratings and recommendations are usually not removed, although they may be subject to edit or removal.

Suddenlink Communications By Altice’s Complaint History (5):

5 claims are currently posted for public review and comment :

Ethel Carr vs. Suddenlink Communications By Altice

For:
    Claimant says:<p> my Suddenlink Internet up on November 21 of 19. I've had intermediate service ever since today is the last day of the year and my Internet is still not working. I really don't know what to do I am so unhappy. My block has about eight people on it that has no Internet we all have constantly called in we went down to the office I've talk to super...

D.B. vs. Suddenlink

• Overcharge or billing error
    Claimant says:I had cancelled my auto pay prior to getting my billing because I had cancelled tv service and expected a delay in credit to my account. The company charged my bank automatically anyway. I called the company, was on the phone for 45mins just trying to get transferred to collections. When I finally got collections they were able to correct the charg...

H.J. vs. Suddenlink Communications

For:
    Claimant says:I am a Suddenlink customer reporting a possible fraud in charging people for “data over-usage”. My normal usages in the past three months were 18.6, 30.8, and 30 Gb (monthly) in the 250 Gb plan. However, the data usage from 11-17-2015 to 12-17-2015 was 862.8 Gb (monthly). The peak daily usage was 96.0 Gb on 11-29-2015, which is simply impossible. I...

suddenlink Dispute

• Overcharge or billing error
    Claimant says:I recieved a check for $75.84 for over payment but when I cashed the check it came back to the business saying Refer to Maker. when I called Suddenlink about this they told me it was because of where I cashed the check. I told them that shouldn't make a difference where I cashed the check, they should honor it so they told me to send it back thro...

Suddenlink Communications-Dispute-#5097668

• Contract / Agreement / Promise dispute
    • Customer service runarounds
    Claimant says:I was promised an all inclusive premium channel package by my sales person, who was probably a subcontractor, and recieved a very meager base channel package. I have spent hours on the phone with these people trying to get this resolved to no avail. One supervisor, John LaVelle, was supposed to listen to my sales call and call me back with some ans...

Gain the power of numbers - Join PeopleClaim users negotiating with Suddenlink Communications By Altice to resolve their complaints.

Resolve My Complaint